Russian Official Club

Dear Regalis!
We are the administrators of the Russian largest community about your game. The number of members is far beyond 7000 and it grows larger and larger every day. We all are great fans of SCP Containment Breach, and here, in Russia, we have a lot of people, who knows and adores your game. Our community made a great work so that Russian people could find out an information not only about the game, but about the Foundation itself, it’s ideas and main objects.

Now we shall get closer to the point of this letter. We want to ask a permission of yours for us to become the one and only official russian-speaking community representing your game in our country.

We need it because we want to spread your game all over the Russian Internet community, because here in Russia a lot of gamers like your game very much. We are going to continue adding all the latest news about the game, cause we're all following it from the very begining and always can't wait for the new updates to come out. We even have some ideas of creating memes in our community.

That is the main reason of why we ask you to give us a permission to call ourselves The Official SCP Containment Breach Russian Community.

Thank you for reading this letter, and please, let us know if are going to accept our suggestion.

Best Regards,
your Russian fans.

Re: Russian Official Club

RusskiSam wrote:
SFK363 wrote:RusskiSam will be pleased.
Da! It's will work!
Наконец-то я не один :)
Да ты и был не один
Can we see a website of this "Official Russian Club"?
Oh, I hate it when people just can't remember my name. I'm [REDACTED], morons.