Re: SCP-096 Effects

Regalis wrote:That sounds great. It has that kind of "shit's about to hit the fan" -feeling that fits SCP-096 perfectly. Although I think it could be better with a little less distortion. Now it's almost painful to listen to. :)
http://soundcloud.com/gmodfan11/sets/scp-079

Includes both a lower volume and a version with both lower volume and pitch.

Im glad you like them.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Wow, just wow. The sound, this will be even more scary than when SCP-087 kill you. The player when this happens would do 2 thing. Either insta quitting the game, or (the new players) would run away, closing doors behind, then POOF, they dead. If that happend to me I would quit the game and go cry in a corner. O.o
The zueira never ends

Loved it. Absolutely top level nope right there. I do agree though, the distortion does seem a bit too extreme in some places, it was truly hard to listen to towards the end.

And regarding 096's screams, I think it'd be better if they weren't part of the soundtrack, and more so a looping noise in his agitated state, so if you are far away, you'll suddenly hear screaming, and then it'll get closer and closer, until the moment he runs up to you.
It slep time bunner.

Whose track? Me or Combine's PEANUT YOU BETTER TELLS ME.

Everyone, from now on the game's getting bigger and we're the oldfags of this forum, we'll keep it an inside joke to call Omniary peanut, the newfags won't know and it'll be a little piece of the old website and forum.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!