Re: Other not-ingame SCPs

Yay, Rarity love. ^

I like this idea, but really I think it would make the foundation look rather incompetent if they loose almost every SCP under containment all at once *cough* Dr Bright
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:Yay, Rarity love. ^

I like this idea, but really I think it would make the foundation look rather incompetent if they loose almost every SCP under containment all at once *cough* Dr Bright
What if for certain un-understood reasons there is more than one sites with containment breaches at the same time?

Well, certain SCP's can be put in the game to avoid any confusion. For example, later into the game, you come to find that SCP-079 was the one who opened SCP-173's door in the first place (That's basically what we are inferring on). So, one SCP you can implement into the game is the one who helped SCP-106 escape. SCP-079 can't just disable the Containment, can it? That's just my idea. Tell me what you think.

xemnasvii wrote:Might be pushing this video a little..
SCP-1981
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqBCxCZZINo
Imagine seeing this at one of the screens in the offices playing? Maybe with more flickering and creepier colors?
I think 1981 could make an actual appearance, maybe in its containment chamber. I do think the video work should be a bit more involved, like actually seeing lacerations and bruising form, as opposed some filters and key framing. The audio itself could use some work too, the backwards music is kind of silly in its own way. I think a slightly grainy version of Reagan's speech would be a lot more creepy, perhaps becoming more violent at certain parts.
It slep time bunner.