Dead bodies in scp cb

As of version 0.6.3 Dead bodies can be found around the facility, my idea is that we could loot these bodies.
loots would include:

-Key Cards (1-5)
-ReVision Eyedrops
-Radio
-Random Documents
-Ballistic Vest
-Medkit
or Gas Masks.

Add: SCP-447 aka "Green ball of Slime",

Why add it:
-would provide the player to create a random event
-(optional) would be transformed into an achievment
-More use for Dead Bodies
-Its model would Probably be easy to make (It's a Slime Ball)

Here is the link for the SCP: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-447

What would it do?

-When used on an SCP, every time he is close to you, a message will appear ("You feel a mint smell on the air") meaning that the SCP is close.
-When the player is holding an instance of SCP-447 on the inventory MTF Units would say ("Where this smell is coming from") and start chasing the player.
-When using on Dead Bodies, SCP-173 or SCP-106(If not containtd) would appear.

Last but not least, MTF Units could interact with dead bodies (For Example: "We found a dead body over here, possibly murdered by SCP-173").

Hope you all like the idea
Last edited by Deus_Ex45 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
In the end... there will be Pizza
None shall stop us
All problems can be solved, with an FLAMETROWER!1!

Re: Dead bodies in scp cb

I like it, but I'm sure every one is going to kill you for suggesting the use of a weapon, I think it's fine, though, perhaps make it completely useless against SCP's, maybe have it so that if some one thinks they are clever and puts it in 914, it would come out broken no matter what.

Nashda wrote:NO GUNS!!!!!!!!!
Well... But think about it, MTF Units are a bit overpowered, making the game realy hard and ends with the desire to play.
But if you say so, i going to edit my post in the weapon session "(OPTIONAL)"
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us

Irontaco wrote:The looting idea is fine.

However, Regalis said a long time ago that he doesn't want any guns, never, nunca, nothing, nada.
Ok, i can respect that, regalis created the ultimate horror game, im pretty sure he knows what he is doing
But i will not Remove the idea from the post (As i think the idea is good and would increase survival chance) i will Edit and place "OPTIONAL" in the idea.

one last thing, That "nunca" and "nada", are you brazilian? because if you are... Bom obrigado por ter respondido ao meu post.
Last edited by Deus_Ex45 on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us

A Hideous Beast wrote:I like it, but I'm sure every one is going to kill you for suggesting the use of a weapon, I think it's fine, though, perhaps make it completely useless against SCP's, maybe have it so that if some one thinks they are clever and puts it in 914, it would come out broken no matter what.
Ok, (and yeah everyone is killing me for suggesting a weapon :lol:) as this is my idea, not from regalis, i think he could modificate my idea (if he choose to use it).
But also i Edited my post with a "Optional" in the FN P90 session.
Ego sum Deus Ex Camertem
None shall stop us