Possible Official/Fanmade Soundtrack Creation

Not much of a request per say, but I've begun working on music that I consider "Inspired by SCP:CB". With that thought in mind I've begun working on music that relates to the feel or events that take place in SCP:CB and was wondering if the forum here would consider this a good idea or a bad idea, and the possibility if I should pursue this line of work as well as if this has possible inclusion to the game itself.

The Overseer - The Foundation (1st Incarnation)

This is the first "Incarnation" of what I've been working on (as in level of development not how many parts there is of this). I've only worked on the project for two days and so far this is the outcome. If this is an "audio request" I will gladly move this discussion over to the Audio Requests thread.
The track was created with the intention of ambiance in mind, it's very subtle, static induced, and has some scattered rhythms. It's meant to give a feeling of unease and uncertainty, although it's only in early stages as a song, I find it unique to try to create an industrial type ambiance that is meant to be for a horror game but yet in a civilized manner due to the nature of the foundation.

So should I continue this line of work? Yay or nay? And also feedback, or impressions I would really appreciate.