Re: [Idea] 939 in Mainteance Tunnels

Personally, I'd be wondering how the hell any 939 specimen would be capable of reaching the tunnels since they've already proven incapable of chasing players past the elevators.

Not only this, but SCP-106 feels like he belongs in the Maintainence Tunnels to begin with, it is his signature location in the game.

Then again, it would be nice to see 939 appear in other places... I mean, 049 doesn't seem to have a problem with randomly appearing behind any closed door anymore.
Once upon a time, I created a mod which completely destroyed SCP: Containment Breach.
The... end... ?

Re: [Idea] 939 in Mainteance Tunnels

I agree that 939 should be in other parts of the game but the maintenance tunnels might not be the right place for them. I just now had an idea for a place in the game where you can see an instance of 939 attacking 096. Also, if 939 is chasing you when you escape through the elevator, then it should follow you out about a minute later. 939 should be able to go through doors but with a lot of difficulty since they are blind.

Also, SCP-939-101 should make an appearance. She is locked up in a storage room and will give you some useful information if you find her, although will kill you if you get close enough for her to bite you (she can't chase you since she has been dismembered)
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!