Boss Fight

What if there is a boss fight at one of the endings. Not like finding a gun and shooting. There would be a MTF with strong armor guarding one of the exits and you would have to use what is around you to kill him(Such as a room with a control pad use can use to fill the room with gas. you would need a gas mask.) The room would have glass so the MTF could brake the glass and kill you.
I LIKE HATS.

Re: Boss Fight

HorrorFreek wrote:There is going to be a update on Thursday?
Yeah. Regalis posted a few pieces of information about it. Gate A, big MTF AI improvement, more active movement from the Statue and a much improved introduction. Crouching too!
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!

Yeah. Regalis posted a few pieces of information about it. Gate A, big MTF AI improvement, more active movement from the Statue and a much improved introduction. Crouching too!
Sounds awesome.

Crouching would go good with my boss fight idea.
I LIKE HATS.

HorrorFreek wrote:
Sounds awesome.

Crouching would go good with my boss fight idea.
Not really a boss fight, per say, just a little event that seals your fate. I'm really liking the sound of this update, it gets a little repetitive in the current version, not including the procedural map generation. Like when the old man comes by, just run to a tesla gate and wait, and when you encounter the statue, just lure him into the open by blinking then run by and shut the door behind him.
I am officially SCP-426. I am a toaster, and people refer to me in first person. This memetic quality is one of my best traits!