[Canceled Model] SCP-860 (The Blue Key)

I made a basic model of SCP-860 (the key itself) with blender. I haven't exported it yet, I just have a picture for it:
Spoiler
This is the texture it uses:
Spoiler
It's a texture I found in the GFX/items folder which I recolored with blue.

Maybe I'll improve the model later. (I don't think we need much detail here, the key would be really small in-game.)
Last edited by Akatos on Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: [Model] SCP-860 (The Blue Key)

Omniary wrote:The key has actually been finished for over a year now, it was made by Prosth on the old forum. I believe Regalis confirmed that'll be the one he'll be using in-game.
Spoiler
Ah, I see, this model has much more detail. However, it was a good training for me. I'll see if I can do something different like simple office stuff in the future. I've also provided an ambience for maybe the maintenance tunnels in the audio request topic if you wanna add it to the asset compilation list.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Re: [Model] SCP-860 (The Blue Key)

Cridone wrote:
Akatos wrote: this model has much more detail. However, it was a good training for me.
I don't see any extra details on your key. :/
I think he was talking about the quoted image.

On topic though, all in good practice. Hopefully you can make some other great stuff with the experience you got, office props and stuff could be really useful for CB.
It slep time bunner.