(SUGGESTION) SCP-001-J Easter Egg

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-001-j

Think about it, you press buttons all throughout the game, imagine the temptation....
The player could automatically walk towards it, but could easily resist. When pressed, an explosion would be seen and a normal "You Died" message would appear. It could be kept in a room with the highest level of security clearence, as well as a chance of a :173: or :106: spawn, but...
Spoiler
Don't tell me you wouldn't want to press it...
I'm evil?

Re: (SUGGESTION) SCP-001-J Easter Egg

How about this? Lets make it a nuclear explosion that will activate the hydrogen bombs and blow up the whole place (Basically at the end when you get through Gate B)., even though you have the omega and alpha warheads off. This should be found in Dr. L's room when the whole room is corroded by SCP-106's acid.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Re: (SUGGESTION) SCP-001-J Easter Egg

++Focus++ wrote:How about this? Lets make it a nuclear explosion that will activate the hydrogen bombs and blow up the whole place (Basically at the end when you get through Gate B)., even though you have the omega and alpha warheads off. This should be found in Dr. L's room when the whole room is corroded by SCP-106's acid.

I don't think that they are going to put a reality destroying button in a scientist's office(Even a joke), also the button destroys reality, so a few hydrogen bombs aren't powerful enough to destroy reality.
I'm evil?