[Suggestion] Better gameplay

I have multiple suggestions to post here,

Hotkey : I think add hotkey would be interesting, for the gas mask, keykards, ect...

Flashlight : The game is really dark, adding a flashlight could interesting and it would give a role to some room which could then contain batteries. This could also implement SCP-280 or SCP-017.

Gas mask filtres : In real life, gas masks use filters, filters Adding Could It Would interesting and give a role to Some room Which Could Contain Then this filter. It could also be fun to switch between gas filters or chemicals filtres.

Stress : Add effect of stress (as in amnesia when the player sees a monster), a kind of blur. Accompanied by a sound more stressful than the actual sound.

Maybe others suggestions after...

Re: [Suggestion] Better gameplay

There are some problems the flashlight, it cannot be implemented since the engine the game runs on (Blitz3D) does not support dynamic lighting (I believe it's called) it's been discussed before i think.

I like the idea of hotkeys though, and there actually is a stress feature, though it's known as sanity, it's effected by SCP-895 and if it hitsa certain level you die (Can't remember if it was low or high).
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

I disagree with pretty much all of these except for Gas Mask Filters.
For flashlights - Blitz 3D cannot handle flashlights for whatever reason, because it's a scripting language as opposed to an actual coding language.
For hotkeys - I see no point for that. Cri said it perfectly.
For stress - Overused in a lot of horror games and IMO is really, REALLY annoying. 895 and (I think?) 012 is enough, and they use their feature very nicely. It would be annoying as hell being chased by any chasing SCP and suddenly start going insane, because it would not add to the horror but frustrate the player. Though if it were an optional feature like in options for a different experience it would say something like;
"Challenges;
[x]Sanity
[x]Low Health
[x]Frequent 173 spawn
[x]MTFs can spot the player through walls
[x]No Gate A
[x]No sprint
[x]Blink timer goes down quicker
[x]No pausing
[x]096 moves twice as fast"
or whatever.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

I know for the flashlight, but I had heard of a conversion of the game ? So in a long time can be but not now (or i see that : http://www.blitzbasic.com/codearcs/code ... ?code=1000).

Hotkeys aren't necessary, but it allows better fluidity ^ ^.

Very quick to stress not stress as long in amnésia, just to make sure that the player sees the NPC, (It is sure that if it's the stress of SCP-895, where the player keeps his head turned to the NPC, in this case it is not).

Thank you for your opinions ^ ^

Yeah, there is a way to add a flashlight like effect, but currently it would be too much of a pain to Regalis to add it, he himself said he won't add it due to the big limitations of the engine.

Hotkeys aren't necessary, just like Cri said, the inventory pauses the game. And looking at the inventory feels more realistic since its like looking at your pockets in search for the item.

Once again, no sanity meter. That is Amnesia's thing, not SCP:CB. Adding it will just make the game be more like Amnesia, which it doesn't need to. Even adding a short term one would make it look too much like Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth. Like D-9999 said, the current sanity manipulating SCPs work like a charm already.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-