Re: Updated Textures: Work In Progress.

That Same Anon wrote:I Don't like the gas mask overlay to have a crack in it, then it might imply it was broken.
I have two versions of the texture, one with and one without the crack. Also all of the dirt overlays are individual layers in a PSD.

What I'm hoping for is a feature that if you get attacked, the crack appears. And if you run through lots of decontamination gas, the damage and dirty textures grow stronger.
Cridone wrote:If there's textures that need work, it's things you see allot like floors, walls, ceilings, etc.
I did the door first because it always fills up the screen when you open them, so it looks way nicer at high res.

Brokami wrote:
That Same Anon wrote:I Don't like the gas mask overlay to have a crack in it, then it might imply it was broken.
I have two versions of the texture, one with and one without the crack. Also all of the dirt overlays are individual layers in a PSD.

What I'm hoping for is a feature that if you get attacked, the crack appears. And if you run through lots of decontamination gas, the damage and dirty textures grow stronger.
That's a great idea.

Also, I dislike the new .ico you made. The only reason is because you used the SCP logo that looks like there's a tilted box in it. (the horror!)
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Brokami wrote:

That's a great idea.

Also, I dislike the new .ico you made. The only reason is because you used the SCP logo that looks like there's a tilted box in it. (the horror!)
But I intentionally used that logo because I like it, and it gives the game a more unique icon that sets it apart.