Re: SCP-216

Brunou8 wrote:
Glitch wrote:Everyone disagrees with Trex, I like this thread.

How will the SCP function in game?
It could contain a very important document of the SCP foundation... or maybe a strange item that someboy left and next to the SCP-216 is a document that has the code.
Seems legit.
But I would hide the document somewhere els. This adds a bit of a challenge, and would get people to read the documents more. Reading the documents more can lead to more scares, thus also leading to more in-game deaths. More in-game deaths will make the players focus more. More focus will lead to more jump scares and...
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:
Glitch wrote:Everyone disagrees with Trex, I like this thread.

How will the SCP function in game?
It could contain a very important document of the SCP foundation... or maybe a strange item that someboy left and next to the SCP-216 is a document that has the code.
Seems legit.
But I would hide the document somewhere els. This adds a bit of a challenge, and would get people to read the documents more. Reading the documents more can lead to more scares, thus also leading to more in-game deaths. More in-game deaths will make the players focus more. More focus will lead to more jump scares and...
More focus will lead to jump scares and heart attacks.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

Princess Luna wrote: But I would hide the document somewhere els. This adds a bit of a challenge, and would get people to read the documents more. Reading the documents more can lead to more scares, thus also leading to more in-game deaths. More in-game deaths will make the players focus more. More focus will lead to more jump scares and...
The documents are supposed to be the tutorials of the game. Hiding them would just make it so people don't understand how the SCPs work. This would lead to many people rage-quitting and not playing the game, since each SCP works in its own way and are not always obvious.

Also, why would the Foundation hide the document of an SCP? That is counter productive and could lead to many problems. I also don't see how someone would hide it or misplace it because of the breach.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
Princess Luna wrote: But I would hide the document somewhere els. This adds a bit of a challenge, and would get people to read the documents more. Reading the documents more can lead to more scares, thus also leading to more in-game deaths. More in-game deaths will make the players focus more. More focus will lead to more jump scares and...
The documents are supposed to be the tutorials of the game. Hiding them would just make it so people don't understand how the SCPs work. This would lead to many people rage-quitting and not playing the game, since each SCP works in its own way and are not always obvious.

Also, why would the Foundation hide the document of an SCP? That is counter productive and could lead to many problems. I also don't see how someone would hide it or misplace it because of the breach.
Sometimes,there is some documents would be hidden,like 079 and 914.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.

I'mNotBlappy wrote: Sometimes,there is some documents would be hidden,like 079 and 914.
Hmmm, they are? I haven't noticed really, then again, I don't read the documents since I've already read them in the Foundation page. I still think that they shouldn't be hidden. They could be in places like offices, yes, but not hidden in random rooms. SCP:CB is the introduction for many people to the SCP universe which means that most of them know little to nothing about what each SCP does. The documents are the tutorial of the game, and they work great because it doesn't break immersion.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

You could have the dial act like a lever, and the door a button.
You click the door to open/close, and lever up and down the dial.
Each angle could have a different variation of items, maybe 36o or just rounded to the nearest even number, leaving 180 variations of contents.
Most of these could be empty.