Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Ravenxeo wrote:There does REALLY need to be a way to deal with 173 yourself..
He is the most devastatingly prevalent enemy in games like these...there HAS to be a way to make him at least leave you alone for a while.. >.< :173:
If MTF find 173, they will temporarily contain it and bring 173 back to it's containment chamber, then permanently contain it.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

seaal wrote:
Ravenxeo wrote:There does REALLY need to be a way to deal with 173 yourself..
He is the most devastatingly prevalent enemy in games like these...there HAS to be a way to make him at least leave you alone for a while.. >.< :173:
If MTF find 173, they will temporarily contain it and bring 173 back to it's containment chamber, then permanently contain it.
I realise this :p
But I mean, you can contain 106 so why not give us a way to lock him back into that huge room? or.. a different one maybe.
Up and Down and All around.

Their should not be a way to permanently remove the danger of 173 without at the same time unleashing another danger. That is my reasoning for suggesting 718. You could use it as a defence against 173, or even use it for trapping SCP 173, but of course this would come at great danger since 718 is a Keter and you could easily lose control over it. If you were able to permanently trap 173 just like 106 then most of the danger would be gone, this game should not ever give the player a breather from the terror except for short moments.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

Here is another suggestion for the day.

SCP 796 River Cat
In game mechanics: When you start a new game there is a small probability of this thing stalking you throughout the game. You can see it when you are in dark areas, usually following a short distance behind you, sometimes making soft footstep sounds.
(I think that this one is already in OnyxDarkKnight's list at the beginning of this thread)

legendaryweredragon wrote:Here is another suggestion for the day.

SCP 796 River Cat
In game mechanics: When you start a new game there is a small probability of this thing stalking you throughout the game. You can see it when you are in dark areas, usually following a short distance behind you, sometimes making soft footstep sounds.
(I think that this one is already in OnyxDarkKnight's list at the beginning of this thread)
Um...isn't there only one place with River Cats in it..? and isn't it out in the wild?
And..don't they live and hunt completely out of that single stretch of water and never leave the water unless its to kill people really close to the water..?

Also: I wouldn't call 173 'terror' It starts as fear, moves on to 'nervous anticipation' and quickly becomes 'severe annoyance'.
Up and Down and All around.

SCP-001-J chamber found when no clipping. lol
legendaryweredragon wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Most of your main-scp-vs-main-scp ideas are pretty good if you remove the parts where they break the common lore of it, example 173 moving sluggishly on direct line of sight or 096 being able to be damaged.

The Reason why 173 would behave differently than normal is because normal rules do not apply in 106's dimension. it says in the article, 106 has full control over time, space, and perception in its dimension. It makes sense that this would mess up 173 since it's ability to move is affect by perception and since 106's dimension causes the player to move slowly it is fair that it would slow down 173 too.

096 is unstoppable, NOT indestructible or immortal. It can be injured and possibly killed, but it's injuries never seem to slow it down when it is in berserk mode.
But why didn't the foundation destroy it?

Ravenxeo wrote:
legendaryweredragon wrote:Here is another suggestion for the day.

SCP 796 River Cat
Um...isn't there only one place with River Cats in it..? and isn't it out in the wild?
And..don't they live and hunt completely out of that single stretch of water and never leave the water unless its to kill people really close to the water..?

Also: I wouldn't call 173 'terror' It starts as fear, moves on to 'nervous anticipation' and quickly becomes 'severe annoyance'.
No, you are confusing it with a different SCP. SCP 796 River Cat is a shadow monster that looks like a cat and follow around people who are in danger of dying. The SCP you are thinking of is 856 "Leopotamus"

Abincyprus wrote:SCP-001-J chamber found when no clipping. lol
legendaryweredragon wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Most of your main-scp-vs-main-scp ideas are pretty good if you remove the parts where they break the common lore of it, example 173 moving sluggishly on direct line of sight or 096 being able to be damaged.

The Reason why 173 would behave differently than normal is because normal rules do not apply in 106's dimension. it says in the article, 106 has full control over time, space, and perception in its dimension. It makes sense that this would mess up 173 since it's ability to move is affect by perception and since 106's dimension causes the player to move slowly it is fair that it would slow down 173 too.

096 is unstoppable, NOT indestructible or immortal. It can be injured and possibly killed, but it's injuries never seem to slow it down when it is in berserk mode.
But why didn't the foundation destroy it?
They just haven't done it yet probably because they have not yet figured out the best way to do it. Most likely what they are currently doing is running some final tests on it so that they can figure out the safest and most efficient way of killing it while also collecting as much data as possible since they are scientists and want to learn as much as possible about it before it is gone forever. And of course, killing it probably will not be easy. It probably will be easier to kill than 682, but still quite hard, and they most likely want to get it done right the first time.