Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Serimah wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong but weren't we supposed to post already existing SCPs from the Foundation Wiki in here?
We need a separate thread for "non-cannon" SCPs so writers can do whatever they please.

Also, don't triple post. Please edit your previous post.
Got it. I guess I might of been understanding things wrong. I'll be adding these to the wiki ASAP. Forgive me, I'm not vigilant person.

You are right Serimah, we only suggest cannon SCPs in here, which are taken from here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/

All non-cannon SCPS will never be added to the game. Also there's a section in the SCP Foundation wiki which containts non-cannon SCPs/stories like that, you can post your SCPs there and the staff will see if they add it or not as cannon.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:You are right Serimah, we only suggest cannon SCPs in here, which are taken from here: http://www.scp-wiki.net/

All non-cannon SCPS will never be added to the game. Also there's a section in the SCP Foundation wiki which containts non-cannon SCPs/stories like that, you can post your SCPs there and the staff will see if they add it or not as cannon.
Alright, thanks for directing the newbie! Again, sorry. I'm new -_-

Agent Ulgrin wrote:
I do not think that cutscenes can be made in Bitz3D.
There's already a few cutscenes in the game. Well, more of scripted sequences, but you know what i'm talking about.

A lot of stuff is possible in Blitz3D (Or any engine) if done in the right way.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Agent Ulgrin wrote:
I do not think that cutscenes can be made in Bitz3D.
There's already a few cutscenes in the game. Well, more of scripted sequences, but you know what i'm talking about.

A lot of stuff is possible in Blitz3D (Or any engine) if done in the right way.

I like it more that way. I like being in the action and interacting with things instead of just watching them. like the "cutscenes" from Half-Life 2.

Agent Ulgrin wrote: I do not think that cutscenes can be made in Bitz3D, neither am i sure on the bullet proof limo. Sure there can be a parking lot, but where would it lead to? The foundation is apparently somewhere in a snowy antarctic full of mountains, so it wouldn't make much sense of having a parking lot. Yes you can see roads under Gate A and B but what kind of vehicles would be used exactly? 035 as a driver would be a fun little event, but why would he help the player when he said himself the player is too much of a liability? Surely you aren't a Class D for nothing.

This is just an opinion.
I do not think that cutscenes can be made in Bitz3D
They can but they're called " events"

Sure there can be a parking lot, but where would it lead to?
it's a cutscene at the end of the game, its not like the player can explore it without cheating so it doesn't have to go anywhere. Hence the MTF showing up behind you, sure you can try to run past the car but you wont get too far

why would he help the player when he said himself the player is too much of a liability? Surely you aren't a Class D for nothing.
Mainly for freeing him from his cell so he could escape. You could add a line of him saying " Now we're even or that makes us even." something to that extent. If the limo thing wouldn't work it could be a helicopter instead.

The foundation is apparently somewhere in a snowy antarctic full of mountains
Fair enough, so how does the staff get to work? Plane? They all live in the facility with their families? ( because the current state of the facility sure shows that its being lived in and not just a maze of repeating hallways, right? :laugh: )

TheRooster09 wrote:
Agent Ulgrin wrote: I do not think that cutscenes can be made in Bitz3D, neither am i sure on the bullet proof limo. Sure there can be a parking lot, but where would it lead to? The foundation is apparently somewhere in a snowy antarctic full of mountains, so it wouldn't make much sense of having a parking lot. Yes you can see roads under Gate A and B but what kind of vehicles would be used exactly? 035 as a driver would be a fun little event, but why would he help the player when he said himself the player is too much of a liability? Surely you aren't a Class D for nothing.

This is just an opinion.

it's a cutscene at the end of the game, its not like the player can explore it without cheating so it doesn't have to go anywhere. Hence the MTF showing up behind you, sure you can try to run past the car but you wont get too far

why would he help the player when he said himself the player is too much of a liability? Surely you aren't a Class D for nothing.
Mainly for freeing him from his cell so he could escape. You could add a line of him saying " Now we're even or that makes us even." something to that extent. If the limo thing wouldn't work it could be a helicopter instead.

Fair enough, so how does the staff get to work? Plane? They all live in the facility with their families? ( because the current state of the facility sure shows that its being lived in and not just a maze of repeating hallways, right? :laugh: )
Like i said this is just my opinion, but i still don't think 035 wants to save a Class-D at all or anyone mostly likely. Did you read his document? He just wants to lure others so he can pretty much escape or do whatever he wanted to do. Yes that is true with the foundation staff living somewhere, didn't think of that. I would assume that they use helicopters to get home otherwise cars would be useless in the snow.

Cutscenes like Irontaco explained (thanks BTW i realised my mistake) could possibly be made, but isn't the MTF coming out of the parking lot door you explained? They would shoot you right away mostly likely. Yes, the Limo wouldn't make much sense unless the O5 command is sophisticated enough to be assholes to act rich and brag to others. But in a serious way, it wouldn't work on a snowy road unless they had some good tiers to handle the snowy road etc. Yeah you wouldn't get far from the parking lot, but what if someone just no clips trough the whole thing? It would be a annoying bug to me at least, of course it is an event like Irontaco said and if you do it right it can be done. But i am just stating my opinion that all this might sound impossible to do.

Yet again, just an opinion.

(Mods, correct any errors on my post)
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

I like the idea TBH, more than the current other ending to Gate A. A lot.

Entities-inside-moving entities are completely possible seen from for example, 173's cage, and the whole scripted sequence ISN'T really what you would call impossible, it would require a few more new animations and a few new systems to be implemented, mostly related to getting inside a car.

I'd feel the limo would be better of changed to be a heavy-SUV-thing, it'd make a lot more sense.

And the ending idea is really nice in general, it could change depending on how you acted to 035, it could vary from 035 saving you to 035 literally running you over.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Agent Ulgrin wrote:
TheRooster09 wrote:

This is just an opinion.

Like i said this is just my opinion, but i still don't think 035 wants to save a Class-D at all or anyone mostly likely. Did you read his document? He just wants to lure others so he can pretty much escape or do whatever he wanted to do. Yes that is true with the foundation staff living somewhere, didn't think of that. I would assume that they use helicopters to get home otherwise cars would be useless in the snow.

Cutscenes like Irontaco explained (thanks BTW i realised my mistake) could possibly be made, but isn't the MTF coming out of the parking lot door you explained? They would shoot you right away mostly likely. Yes, the Limo wouldn't make much sense unless the O5 command is sophisticated enough to be assholes to act rich and brag to others. But in a serious way, it wouldn't work on a snowy road unless they had some good tiers to handle the snowy road etc. Yeah you wouldn't get far from the parking lot, but what if someone just no clips trough the whole thing? It would be a annoying bug to me at least, of course it is an event like Irontaco said and if you do it right it can be done. But i am just stating my opinion that all this might sound impossible to do.

Yet again, just an opinion.

(Mods, correct any errors on my post)
It's cool I understand where you're coming from. That was the whole beauty of 035 not saying anything when he turns around in my original post, it could've been taken two ways and was up to the player to decide what it means. Either A: He didn't see me as a threat and is returning the favor for setting him free earlier or B: He just lured me into a trap because he needed a new host. As for the MTF shooting at you, the player is able to take a few hits before getting killed, even more if you picked up a vest earlier. That being said you should be able to make it to the vehicle or heli in time :)