Security Measures Document

There should be some sort of document (maybe located in one of the offices) that describes the security measures on site. This would help n00bs and keep them from rage quitting when running into a tesla gate over and over. Maybe have something like this:

Breach Security Measures

* Blast Doors - Placed around SCP containment chambers, used to seal off the room in case of a breach, a level 2 keycard is needed to activate these.
* Tesla Gates - Activated in case of a breach, uses a proximity sensor to trigger a 30000 volt shock to intruders.
* Mobile Task Forces - Called upon in case of an escaped SCP object. Will attempt to recontain the objects and secure the facility.
* Tear Gas - Deployed in certain rooms to hinder the escape of Class-D's or attackers in the facility in case of a breach, activated by proximity sensors.

Obviously the descriptions would be longer, but something along these lines might help people.

Re: Security Measures Document

Maverick wrote:Breach Security Measures
* Blast Doors - Placed around SCP containment chambers, used to seal off the room in case of a breach, a level 2 keycard is needed to activate these.
* Tesla Gates - Activated in case of a breach, uses a proximity sensor to trigger a 30000 volt shock to intruders.
* Mobile Task Forces - Called upon in case of an escaped SCP object. Will attempt to recontain the objects and secure the facility.
* Tear Gas - Deployed in certain rooms to hinder the escape of Class-D's or attackers in the facility in case of a breach, activated by proximity sensors.
Sounds pretty good, I like the idea of telling the player about certain dangers of the facility other than the SCPs. I never quite thought of the gas to be activated by sensors, that's quite clever.

I do think the Mobile Task Forces should be omitted, they do have 3 notes of their own, and they don't really fit into the security measures as much. Maybe guards?
It slep time bunner.