Re: Possible voice lines for the MTFs

I apologize for nearly triple-posting. Mods can feel free to come through and clean up.

Anyways, after more than 2 hours of recording and trimming, I'm pleased to show you the "Huge MTF" updates.

It should be noted that these recordings do indeed contain spoilers of the game, so exercise caution.

Huge MTF 1 is all of the MTF lines from this thread (including the ones posted a bit later). It's done in the typical deep gruff voice that I've used for other MTF recordings, so it should fit in nicely.

Huge MTF 2 is the same lines, but done in the slightly higher, raspy-with-an-edge style that I've used on other MTF recordings.

Huge MTF 3 is--shocker--the same lines as the first two, but done with a Surly Russian flavor. Why? Because I saw it requested, and because it was incredibly fun to do (even if it doesn't end up in the final game), and just because.

As always, enjoy!

Irontaco wrote:Listening to them right now... And i have to say...

Dude, you're incredible at doing this. You said the exactly the way i thought about it. You did it perfectly and you deserve kudos for it. Thanks man.

Gonna keep listening to the others.
It was absolutely my pleasure to do it. Glad you liked them.

Re: Voice lines for MTFs (ItsDuke did them, Regalis, come he

Hm, i wonder how these three collections could be used in-game. Seems hard to do.

Anyway, i forgot some about 372, but they wouldn't work probably. It's known that 372 is capable of doing massive damage to groups.

There's some i feel like putting here, you can do them if you want, but it's not necessary, must be exhausting to record that over and over. I feel the need to write these, having a outburst of ideas. And also because someone asked for a scaredy MTF.

MORE RANDOM CHATTER:

''Have you guys seen what the old man/Radical larry does to walls? It's terrible.''
''Radical larry?...''
''Eeeehhh 106.''
''Yeah, that thing must be hard to clean.''
''I touched a tiny bit of it earlier. It keeps slightly burning the finger of my glove.''
''You're going to have to take your glove off later. You'll see why.''
''Don't scare me, man.''

''Du-dude...I think i can see something green messing around with m-me.''
''What does it look like?''
''Seems to be so-some green thing flying a-a-around the corners of my vision.''
''Uhm, i guess that must be 372. Let's get out of here quickly.''
''I-i-i don't feel r-really good with him a-appearing suddenly...''

''106! 106!''
''Where!?''
''-laughter-''
''Asshole. -smack on helmet-''

''106! 106!''
''That's not 106. That's just his weird black acid.''
''No! I'm sure he-he must be seeing u-us right now.''
''Nah, he would have caught us a long time ago.''
''...I know h-he's there...''

''-whisper- I think he's getting really paranoid.''
''-whisper- Yeah, he's going to do something stupid soon, i just know it.''
''-whisper- Let's just be careful with him.''
''W-what are you guys talking about?...''
''Uh, nothing.''

RANDOM CHATTER ABOUT SCPS (Would be cool that they mentioned a few SCPs.)

''How does SCP-173 keep standing upright?''
''Yeah, i was wondering that too.''
''Hm, if we see him i'll try to push him too see what that does.''
''Don't even think about it.''

''You guys have seen Josie? She must be around here.''
''Uh, the half cat?''
''Yeah, that one. I was wondering where she is.''
''She must be hiding somewhere.''
''Come here, Josie... Come here!'' (Could be simply a joke, i don't know. Don't think MTFs would talk about where a cat is.)

''You guys have heard someone say something in the bathrooms?''
''What?''
''Someone is still there, talking about a butt ghost or something.''
''Butt ghost?''
''Just jokes, man, just jokes.''
''...Yeah.''
''-awkward laughter-''
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

ItsDuke wrote:I apologize for nearly triple-posting. Mods can feel free to come through and clean up.

Anyways, after more than 2 hours of recording and trimming, I'm pleased to show you the "Huge MTF" updates.

It should be noted that these recordings do indeed contain spoilers of the game, so exercise caution.

Huge MTF 1 is all of the MTF lines from this thread (including the ones posted a bit later). It's done in the typical deep gruff voice that I've used for other MTF recordings, so it should fit in nicely.

Huge MTF 2 is the same lines, but done in the slightly higher, raspy-with-an-edge style that I've used on other MTF recordings.

Huge MTF 3 is--shocker--the same lines as the first two, but done with a Surly Russian flavor. Why? Because I saw it requested, and because it was incredibly fun to do (even if it doesn't end up in the final game), and just because.

As always, enjoy!
Amazing, I love your voice

(2:33 LOOOOOOOOOOOL Don't blinkaaargh xDDDDD)
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Re: Voice lines for MTFs (ItsDuke did them, Regalis, come he

After having the pleasure of listening to the recording I have one or two things to say.

I will start off by saying that all three recordings have been recorded to a high standard, and they are all very good.

MTF 1 seems like the same guy from the start of the game, unless he joins the MTF squads I don't think those would make the best voices, unless heavily filtered by a gas mask. I should note that at about 0:06 it sounds like he is saying "Berry is" than "There he is". Very good nonetheless.

MTF 2 is actually a nice one for me, it would be great to add variety to each squad, in fact I would imagine that each voice could be the voice of each squad leader. Sounds more like a faster moving MTF soldier, or at least a lighter one.

MTF 3 is a pretty good Russian sounding voice, though there were a few spots where the Russian started to sound a bit weird. I think it would be more immersing that, in high intensity situations, that the Russian MTF speak a few words in Russian, like a swear or heated sentence.

"Class-D screams like a girl"!

Also the death sounds are sometimes a bit immersion breaking, though I would imagine that in the heat of the game that it would make little difference. Otherwise I really like these additional MTF lines, well done!

One thing I would mention is that I think having a bit of a viarity of MTF personality's would be a nice addition, for example a MTF that seems to make little communication attempts, or reacts emotionless to extreme events such as seeing someone die horribly or being pulled into a pocked dimension (Looks around in this new environment, then moves forward to find a way out), or a MTF that has a colorful personality, who sometimes try's to lighten the mood (After being dragged into the Pocket dimension he says "Well this sucks".
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.