*New Ending idea for Gate C!*

(Quick Note: By saying "Gate C", I do NOT mean that there is/or will be added- Gate C)

Gate C Ending Idea:

Once you enter the elevator of Gate C, you will hear 096 scream (but faint due to far distance [somewhat like gate A hearing 106 chuckle]).

The elevator opens and it is just pure chaos; Guards are fending off 096 and there are many helicopters, choppers and guards attempting to kill 096 (though they all die eventually).

Here's an example of the chaotic scene (Look at video. ignore the audio) [youtube]mKJhY99rcng[/youtube]

Then in the end 096 sits back down while backup arrives a bit late.

The next part should be put in the hands of Regalis for the honors :3

1. The guards take you somewhere to kill you

2. They take you somewhere (and they DON'T kill you)

3. You may accidentally look at 096s face while being tooken away (or they force you to look at him)

4. You die during that chaotic-ness

5. (Regalis or another admin or somethin chooses)

EDIT:

*NEW* 6: (Special thanks to Omniary for idea) You fully escape the facility looking back at it, only to see a mushroom smoke cloud for the Omega Warheads detonation. You then continue to walk forward, seeking refuge and starting your life over again.

There you go, thanks for reading :D
Last edited by ROFLcopter on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

Re: *New Ending idea for Gate C!*

Creative ideas. New Gate - new ending with SCP. Creative ideas...
Guards are fending off 096 and there are many helicopters, choppers and guards attempting to kill 096 (though they all die eventually).
I think they know that 096 is invulnerable. Why they are trying to kill him?
You are like an annoying house fly! Buzz buzz buzzbuzz- Slap! It's time to swap the fly!

I think adding another ending would add a lot of interest into the game again, the addition of Gate A is a bit underwhelming to me, the one ending sort of gets old after a while. To be honest though, I don't really want to see another gate ending, at this point the formula is a bit predictable.

Player arrives at Gate -> SCP breaches -> Everyone is distracted -> Player formulates his escape or dies trying.

I really want to see an ending where the player escapes the facility, and the gameplay moves on a bit more. Like escaping from a rail depot inside the facility, and looking out a boxcar to see a mushroom cloud were the facity used to be or something.
It slep time bunner.

That may work, i could think of another gate way past the entire containment area where either personnel or cargo are delivered, there, i guess you have to finish a puzzle to get the tram working again since the power is pretty much cut off during the breach, as you enter the tram, you can see the entire base and it's fate, if you set the nuclear off SCP 682 could be seen wreak havoc on the base, if not, a good looking mushroom cloud, no idea what happens at the end of the tram ride though...
[img width=186 height=125]http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q72 ... 8dbb95.jpg[/img]

I think we need more endings that involve SCP-173, he is afterall the main antagonist and the face of the foundation, he needs more love.
This is probably off topic but I recall an idea for an ending which doubled as its own SCP, it was a neon sign which when hung above a door it changes where that door leads to, I was thinking that the player could use this door to exit the facility, only to find out an SCP also found It's way out through here, so for example 096, who is wrecking havoc on the civilian population.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Popuphater wrote:
Glitch wrote:I recall an idea for an ending which doubled as its own SCP, it was a neon sign which when hung above a door it changes where that door leads to, I was thinking that the player could use this door to exit the facility, only to find out an SCP also found It's way out through here, so for example 096, who is wrecking havoc on the civilian population.
You mean SCP-1021? http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1021
Yus
I have no idea where I got the neon part from.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Glitch wrote:I think we need more endings that involve SCP-173, he is afterall the main antagonist and the face of the foundation, he needs more love.
This is probably off topic but I recall an idea for an ending which doubled as its own SCP, it was a neon sign which when hung above a door it changes where that door leads to, I was thinking that the player could use this door to exit the facility, only to find out an SCP also found It's way out through here, so for example 096, who is wrecking havoc on the civilian population.
The SCP Foundation Wiki wrote:SCP-1021-1; Site 19: Exterior exit of theater 2
Dictionary.com wrote:Theater: room or hall, fitted with tiers of seats rising like steps, used for lectures, surgical demonstrations, etc.: Students crowded into the operating theater.
Basic rundown: SCP-1021 can be found in Site 19 in a theater. It doesn't have to be a movie theater, but remember that Dictionary.com also defines it as a room that can be used for "surgical demonstrations". Perhaps we can or cannot incorporate SCP-049 here, but this is only brainstorming.

Yes, I know, a whole week and no one has replied, but these ideas are great.

Glitch wrote:I think we need more endings that involve SCP-173, he is afterall the main antagonist and the face of the foundation, he needs more love.
(I know this is late but I went back to check out some of my post)

I actually had a dream about 096 attacking civilization and it started with the news filming a tragic scene (that 96 cause but they didn't know he did it or what 096 even was)
the cameraman went up to 096 sitting down being idle and stuff.

And the camera caught a glimpse of his face and well, everything went to shit from there.

Last thing I remember in the dream was the world looking like the end of a zombie-apocalypse. And pretty much everyone was killed.
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.