SCP Interactions

I made this post some time ago, but it was on a very inactive topic. So I decided to make a topic myself. It's possible to get chased by SCP-173 and SCP-106 at the same time, so is it any other SCP. So, to make it more interesting, the SCP's should interact with eachother. For example, SCP-096 could get stuck behind SCP-173, so he'd push the statue to the side. Or, if SCP-106 saw SCP-049-2, he could take the bodies and mutilate them. Those are just ideas. Feedback is appreciated. :D

Re: SCP Interactions

There should be much more interaction between 079 and all the hostile SCP´s when he has the control of the remote control system, something like he make access of things much more difficult to you but for the SCP´s he help then to pass easily to you. Maybe more interaction between 173 and 106 would make the game much more interesting and challenging, but of course, it has to be something equilibrated, it can´t be something overly difficult and it should not happen so frequently.
How about a nice game of chess?

Mestiar wrote:There should be much more interaction between 079 and all the hostile SCP´s when he has the control of the remote control system, something like he make access of things much more difficult to you but for the SCP´s he help then to pass easily to you. Maybe more interaction between 173 and 106 would make the game much more interesting and challenging, but of course, it has to be something equilibrated, it can´t be something overly difficult and it should not happen so frequently.
Maybe while you're being chased by :106: , doors you're about to run through could have a random chance of closing. As for :106: and :173: , maybe :106: could spawn near you while you're looking at :173: . It would be interesting, trying to decide whether spending a little extra time closing a door to prevent :173: from following you is worth it, or if you shouldn't close it so you have a better chance of escaping :106: . Of course, this would have to have an extremely low chance of happening, maybe 5-10%. I think it will also increase the horror aspect since the low chance of it happening makes you less prepared when it actually does.
spartan322 wrote:it is not every day that an SCP comes out of the closet.
"I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath."
My SCP playthrough
Trex plays Amnesia: AMFP

I think that there should be bits of other SCPs scattered around. It could show that previously they were there but they left bits behind or got in fights with other SCPs and lost.

fathead113477 wrote:I think that there should be bits of other SCPs scattered around. It could show that previously they were there but they left bits behind or got in fights with other SCPs and lost.

You mean... as in dead/destroyed SCPs? That would not go over well with others. Especially as the game doesn't try and change any of the SCPs any more than really necessary.
So... if there were bits and pieces of 173 scattered around you'd get quite A LOT of upset gamers/fans. For example... I'd be pretty upset if I suddenly saw my Bro /SCP-096 in pieces in some random corner.
Or even 049... it just would not work.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

LukeDude759 wrote:
Maybe while you're being chased by :106: , doors you're about to run through could have a random chance of closing.

Already Happens. :)

But happens randomly whether you are being chased or not. It's when Horror8.ogg plays.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

UnknownGlaze wrote:For example, SCP-096 could get stuck behind SCP-173, so he'd push the statue to the side.
I like that idea but the game lacks physics so it wouldn't be possible to make it fall.

Léonard wrote:
UnknownGlaze wrote:For example, SCP-096 could get stuck behind SCP-173, so he'd push the statue to the side.
I like that idea but the game lacks physics so it wouldn't be possible to make it fall.
HOPEFULLY, the transition from Blitz to Unreal will apply physics on the game.

Serimah wrote:
fathead113477 wrote:I think that there should be bits of other SCPs scattered around. It could show that previously they were there but they left bits behind or got in fights with other SCPs and lost.

You mean... as in dead/destroyed SCPs? That would not go over well with others. Especially as the game doesn't try and change any of the SCPs any more than really necessary.
So... if there were bits and pieces of 173 scattered around you'd get quite A LOT of upset gamers/fans. For example... I'd be pretty upset if I suddenly saw my Bro /SCP-096 in pieces in some random corner.
Or even 049... it just would not work.
He is might be talking about random killable scp's dead bodys scattered around. Like a dead scp-247 that has corrosion from scp-106 on it or something

LukeDude759 wrote:Maybe while you're being chased by :106: , doors you're about to run through could have a random chance of closing.
LukeDude759 wrote: As for :106: and :173: , maybe :106: could spawn near you while you're looking at :173:
Yes, I agree at all. Not as a cooperation of :106: and :173, but a tactic of :106: to chase you.
LukeDude759 wrote:Of course, this would have to have an extremely low chance of happening, maybe 5-10%.
Well, maybe a little more... 20-25%
LukeDude759 wrote: I think it will also increase the horror aspect since the low chance of it happening makes you less prepared when it actually does.
There should be a lot of different events like these, which would make, like you said, increase the horror.
173 is becoming less scary because we know when he is going to appear and attack, and we know the tactics to get rid of him. I also think that :173: should be faster and move a lot more through the facility, which will make you run for your life while trying to survive 106 and MTFs and to get out of the facility.
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!