Re: Health Hud (HELP NEEDED)

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Cridone wrote:Well, heres a better texture(diffrent but good still)
Oh wow, a new guy two posts and actually contributing with a good idea? New record, good job, Cridone. Like that little the Health Icon.
Thanks!, the icon for the health bar was from my SCP game I'm working on. Just in my game it's Black and White. And yes I do agree with the 'bluryness'
and I remember in older versions; when you die this overlay appears
How about when you get injured; this overlay slowly appears along with the blurriness, kind of like how the zombie infect overlay appears and moves around the screen.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Oh wow, a new guy two posts and actually contributing with a good idea? New record, good job, Cridone. Like that little the Health Icon.
Thanks!, the icon for the health bar was from my SCP game I'm working on. Just in my game it's Black and White. And yes I do agree with the 'bluryness'
and I remember in older versions; when you die this overlay appears
-Snip-

How about when you get injured; this overlay slowly appears along with the blurriness, kind of like how the zombie infect overlay appears and moves around the screen.
[quote="garbo']NO, it reminds me Call of duty[/quote]
So much for looking like CoD. This looks even better.

This profile's been around for nearly eight years

RIP

(last edited 10/09/2020)

Cridone wrote: Thanks for the shout-out; on front page! :D. If you want I can turn the meter red.
Blood red, yes. However, as this is going to be the first version, someone has to actually improve it in the future.

Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Cridone wrote: Thanks for the shout-out; on front page! :D. If you want I can turn the meter red.
Blood red, yes. However, as this is going to be the first version, someone has to actually improve it in the future.
Their, :D and yes as time moves on; all the meters and icons like sprint, blink, crouch, will change with few minor changes.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:
Ltn Vasquez wrote:
Their, :D and yes as time moves on; all the meters and icons like sprint, blink, crouch, will change with few minor changes.
It looks great. Now we just have to see it applied to the game and have a modder come over here and approve. Where's Steelpoint? We need his confirmation on this.