Re: SCP-173 Concept Art

Trialtrex21 wrote:
CostaRic wrote:No, but you imposed your idea over mine, and still talked shit in my artwork for no "real" reason, you should be ashamed, you are just a corrupt moderator. And don't worry, I already told Steelpoint about your doings.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care if you are a mod or not, you are still a human, just like me and everyone in this forum.
Dude, calm down. I never, EVER, said your art was shit. Your drawing is amazing. Really. It really is. It is just not what 173 looks like. Sorry.
I am calm, but what you say bugs me, you shouldn't be using your power to do evil.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Inspiration is our best weapon.

CostaRic wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:
CostaRic wrote:No, but you imposed your idea over mine, and still talked shit in my artwork for no "real" reason, you should be ashamed, you are just a corrupt moderator. And don't worry, I already told Steelpoint about your doings.

Oh, and by the way, I don't care if you are a mod or not, you are still a human, just like me and everyone in this forum.
Dude, calm down. I never, EVER, said your art was shit. Your drawing is amazing. Really. It really is. It is just not what 173 looks like. Sorry.
I am calm, but what you say bugs me, you shouldn't be using your power to do evil.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Dude, seriously, why don't you understand. I am not using my power for evil, I am just telling you my opinion. Using my power for evil would be deleting the entire topic because of it. Seriously dude. I did nothing to you, and you are getting all serious like i just shat on your amazing work.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

But is an old ass article! I bet the original creator would have loved to see people update it!
No. It doesn't matter how old it is. It is the very first SCP ever. It is a statue that looks like what it does in the article. Thats it. They won't ever allow such a huge change like that.[/quote]

One thing is honouring it, other thing is to be irreverent.

Still, you aren't honoring the great SCP-173 by changing it's entire form when it is meant to look like how it does.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Still, you aren't honoring the great SCP-173 by changing it's entire form when it is meant to look like how it does.
I am honouring it by showing my love to it, not by keeping it under a copyright seal that is non-existant.

You are not taking into account that rules posted by Geozm(Regaliz in this forum) himself:

In the User Forum Rules:

1. No spamming or trolling.
2. No double posting. You can edit your post if you have something to add.
3. No flame wars.
4. Do not attack or threaten a forum member.
Rules are up to the interpretation of the acting Moderator, however Admins may override a Moderators decision.

In the FAQ post:

Why don't we make our own SCP? - Go ahead and try, however this game is focusing on already established SCP's and we are trying to stick as close to SCP canon as we can.

Okay, first of all, quit it with the accusations. I don't see anyone talking crap about your picture.

Second, you really need to slow down. You're getting way ahead of yourself into something that you know little about. Judging by your behavior, you don't really know much about the SCP universe. You seem to be suggesting ideas and other additions into this game just for the sake of getting the credits. You also know very little about this forum and the community of this game. First of all, 'Geozm' is not Regalis. Regalis is Regalis, he's not going by any other aliases than 'Regalis11'. Geozm is probably a random person who created the wiki. He doesn't deserve any credit for this game at all.

Secondly, you don't change SCP's. You just don't. Unless it's a grammatical or other error, it stays. You can't just change the first SCP unless you're the author. You just can't.

Especially how it looks.

Bear in mind this is my honest opinion, I think the concept art relative to SCP in general is quite bad. It's unoriginal (looks just like any other horror enemy, doesn't seem to draw any unique aspects) and completely disregards the legacy 173's statue form set. As a general piece of art, it's actually very good, you're quite an artist. But I'd suggest for your concept art not to go out and attempt to replace a high icon of the Foundation. I'd also suggest for you to read up on some SCP's, perhaps start out on the ones in-game.

CostaRic wrote: didn't double post, double posting is when you do the same post twice, and how come you can edit my comments?

All you are doing is defamation, and that can be overruled by a court of justice.

Why don't you add me on Skype and talk shit to my face if you are so big and rude ehh "Mr.Moderator"?
And please do not try to cheek about with a moderator. I see nothing wrong Trialtrex21 did, he did not flame you, he simply gave an opinion. And you most certainly did double post, don't act like you did not. Double posting refers to when you post in a thread twice in a row, without interrupt, at least here, I've never seen any forum where doing the same post twice is specifically a double post. And if you want a warning, you can have one, he never 'talked shit' on you, yet you just called out on him for something he didn't do.
It slep time bunner.

SCP-682 wrote:I saw no shit-talking anywhere, here or your dA. And no, I don't think the author, or anyone on the SCP Community, would like the legendary 173 to be changed. If this is for personal pleasure, sure, go ahead, nothing wrong with that. But trying to make it official or anything like that just won't work (OOC, I'm a member of the Foundation site, I'll run it by them to see what they themselves think of it)
What if SCP 173 was only a cacoon, for hes real form, theoretically talking? And a newer SCP explained into further detail that this is hes actual form inside the cacoon, wich was wrapped into cement and metal and forged this monstrosity? That could actually explain the crack on its forehead( it was almost ready to eclode). I will just recreate the statue, adn the story will remain the same, just so it can fit into the actual(future) game and the internal "true form" of SCP 173. :D

Jellycog wrote:
CostaRic wrote:
SCP-682 wrote:I saw no shit-talking anywhere, here or your dA. And no, I don't think the author, or anyone on the SCP Community, would like the legendary 173 to be changed. If this is for personal pleasure, sure, go ahead, nothing wrong with that. But trying to make it official or anything like that just won't work (OOC, I'm a member of the Foundation site, I'll run it by them to see what they themselves think of it)
What if SCP 173 was only a cacoon, for hes real form, theoretically talking? And a newer SCP explained into further detail that this is hes actual form inside the cacoon, wich was wrapped into cement and metal and forged this monstrosity? That could actually explain the crack on its forehead( it was almost ready to eclode). I will just recreate the statue, adn the story will remain the same, just so it can fit into the actual(future) game and the internal "true form" of SCP 173. :D
Changing that much about 173 would not make people happy, considering he is the most famous SCP of them all. All regalis should do is fix his new head (It looks really stupid) and that will be that.
The rework would be more of a visual upgrade other than a story change. The Story remains canon, the character model and general graphics doesn't. That's as much as there is to it.