SCP-173 Concept Art and model.

Edit# 3

Deleted the other edit's since they got such a negative impact on the community, so am reworking everything from scratch. Please excuse any inconvenience.

Edit# 4

-In-game View

-Added fingers and feet

-Made head smaller as a community petition(and I agree that it was a bit too big...)

-Made the texture skin more into a grey tone, to resemble more of actual cement. (might actually darken it a little bit or add cracks to it and stuff..)
Hope you guys like it this time.

Now am gonna have a nap...

EDIT#5

-I made a character BIO for the wiki.

-Added more effects into the textures
Last edited by CostaRic on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 am, edited 13 times in total.
Inspiration is our best weapon.

Re: SCP-173 Concept Art

im not signing up to deviantart, please upload to imgur.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Steelpoint wrote:Honestly it does seem like a more realistic depiction of SCP-173 since the current design does seem unrealistic.
Thanks, that is what I was going for. :)

SCP-682 wrote:I'm sorry, but that looks nothing like SCP-173. It looks more like a cross of 173 and 096. The real 173 is an actual sculpture, like he appears in-game
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-173
As I said, is suppossed to be that way...as a videogame "BASED" on the stories the lore doesn't have to fit if it makes the game less enjoyable, maybe not for you but for other people new to the SCP stories wont get it, It really looks like you are getting chased by a giant balloon alien thing, is just doesn't looks fitting.

CostaRic wrote:
SCP-682 wrote:I'm sorry, but that looks nothing like SCP-173. It looks more like a cross of 173 and 096. The real 173 is an actual sculpture, like he appears in-game
As I said, is suppossed to be that way...as a videogame "BASED" on the stories the lore doesn't have to fit if it makes the game less enjoyable, maybe not for you but for other people new to the SCP stories wont get it, It really looks like you are getting chased by a giant balloon alien thing, is just doesn't looks fitting.
But regalis is trying to make it as canon as possible.

ndi05 wrote:
CostaRic wrote:
This. He's said that multiple times. Plus if you don't get the SCP Foundation, there are documents around the facility explaining just about everything.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

ndi05 wrote:
CostaRic wrote:
Where did he said that? Remember that the wikia can be edited by anybody most of which haven't even been touched by Geogmz(Regalis) himself but rather the fans. He is basically the only coder of the game at the moment I think.

And I wanna point Steelpoint in this, he gave me a heads up saying: "Honestly it does seem like a more realistic depiction of SCP-173 since the current design does seem unrealistic." In case you haven't noticed.