Re: Maintenance tunnels idea

What if the door in the hallway was replaced by a steam valve that's releasing steam, and you'd have to deactivate it in the tunnels to be able to pass through the hallway? It would be super convenient and add a small puzzle element. For example there could be a water pressure room and you'd have to pay attention to a monitor to figure out which one is the broken one in the maintenance tunnel entrance.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:What if the door in the hallway was replaced by a steam valve that's releasing steam, and you'd have to deactivate it in the tunnels to be able to pass through the hallway? It would be super convenient and add a small puzzle element. For example there could be a water pressure room and you'd have to pay attention to a monitor to figure out which one is the broken one in the maintenance tunnel entrance.
Good idea, but it doesn't fit in SCP-CB
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

mrpeanut188 wrote:Oh, you could go through the maintainance tunnels to avoid that large door that needs an unknown password that's in-game now. :173:
If they have the code for the blast door below the maintenance tunnels,it would be a lot easier.
I'm done,I'm really done here for now.Screw this bullshit that I'm getting from other people.I can't tolerate this anymore,and I'll fuck off from now.