Should there be a Trailer Thread?

I was thinking about this when The Volgun was looking for help for making trailers. Now I know that we have Lotims who creates the official trailers for the game but there may others who would like to make trailers also. A thread dedicated to trailers would help people with the following: Offer collaboration help, allow people to discuss existing trailers, or offer a place to go to see all Containment Breach trailers in one location. I am not a mod so of course what I think is not that important but I thought that a thread like this could be useful. If a trailer thread is created, I would suggest putting a sticky on it.

Re: Should there be a Trailer Thread?

That's a good idea. I was thinking the same not too long ago when posting topics for trailer stuff. It would definitely be useful for a lot of people if there was a trailer thread. It would also be cool for everyone to be able to see the work of others as well. I am definitely a go for this idea!
I love watching the trailers other people make, mainly cause they are so damn good!
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

I'm glad you like the idea Lotims. I was thinking this was needed mostly because of the work you are doing as well as Niborius since he releases SCP informational videos and of course for others who are working on trailer projects. I hope the mods consider this since I would like to have one place to go to for watching newly released trailers and videos.

Yay! And to even expand on this idea. What about including an overall Film purpose type of thread. That way anything in terms of film-adaptations/videos/trailers/anything of the likes relating to a video or film based in any way on the SCP Containment Breach or SCP universe would be cool. They can be organized into Trailers, Short Films, Videos, etc... Sections in the thread. That way people can have a one way to access all film/video stuff based off the SCP universe. What do you think of that?
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:Yay! And to even expand on this idea. What about including an overall Film purpose type of thread. That way anything in terms of film-adaptations/videos/trailers/anything of the likes relating to a video or film based in any way on the SCP Containment Breach or SCP universe would be cool. They can be organized into Trailers, Short Films, Videos, etc... Sections in the thread. That way people can have a one way to access all film/video stuff based off the SCP universe. What do you think of that?
Wow, I love that idea even better Lotims! It would also serve by keeping the videos in one location yet organized, all based by various types of video media. I think this would be a great addition to the forum in my opinion. Just yesterday I saw another video released, it leans more to the comedic side. You may want to check it out, its really funny. Its called "A guide on how to finish SCP Containment Breach". Since more videos do keep coming, I hope one of the mods look at this thread and consider this as a viable option.