The New Room Suggestions Thread

Instead of using my necromancer skills to revive the old thread, I'm just going to make a new one with my gynosorcery powers. So if you suddenly have this amazing idea for a room, post it here.

What I had in mind was a multistory underground parking garage, that would take the place of an end room or something, there would be parked cars, exploded cars and blood everywhere. There would also be some guard and MTF presence near the aboveground entrance, which looks like a blast door with a tunnel behind it. There would be some valuable items there near the end of the room in the back of an MTF transport truck but only if you sneak past the guards (aided by a bunch of equipment boxes, cars and wrecked cars, and maybe a dead monster. The other stories of the garage would be blocked off by a car pileup. So yeah the room is basically for fun and to help the atmosphere.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: The New Room Suggestions Thread

I think I can say this for everyone, but a cafeteria and an armory. Maybe a central intelligence room. Or maybe even a doctor's quarters. Not the office type, but where they sleep and rest and go peepee and take showers. Maybe a break room where they can have breaks.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.