Re: Idea: Inverted SCP-173 and SCP-096

1 The 173-B could possibly fit in game.

2 096 is only a simple humanoid to catch and kill the victim who stares at his face. In newest version you will see him everywhere not only in that camera room.

3 Blinking and running are the keys to survive through game. Maybe some another keys of surviving the game? I stumbled upon this: throwing the items.

Juicy wrote:
dragonalvaro wrote:
Spoiler
Since I discovered SCP-096 ( :096: ) and realized that it was so simple to avoid troubles with him, I was thinking that it would be "funny" if we add a variant for the SCP-173, (SCP-173-B for example) but in this case, the scp will ONLY MOVE when you are looking at them, so you have to CLOSE your eyes to avoid that SCP-173-B kills you. So you have to move for the rooms in the darkness, trying to figure out where you are and where is the fucking exit... :shock:

So... you open random doom, and see that SCP-173-B is inside... quickly you have to close your eyes or it will kill you. You only had a few seconds to see the room. You can open your eyes briefly to see where you are, but the SCP will instant move close to you (Like scp-173 when you are a little far and blinks :173: ).

I think that the blink's system it's a original idea but isn't exploded enough, we can do more with that.

BTW: We can put a keycard or something near scp-096 to force to look at him, so you get more chances to see his face :096:

What do you think?
The SCPs aren't created for this game, they are from this website: http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Like he said. If you reeeeeeeealy want it in the game, join the website, write it to fit a decent standard, and hope that it gets upvoted enough times for Reggy to put it in the game.
"... your rubber ducky has also gone AWOL, captain."

Ketercheat wrote:
Juicy wrote:
dragonalvaro wrote:
Spoiler
Since I discovered SCP-096 ( :096: ) and realized that it was so simple to avoid troubles with him, I was thinking that it would be "funny" if we add a variant for the SCP-173, (SCP-173-B for example) but in this case, the scp will ONLY MOVE when you are looking at them, so you have to CLOSE your eyes to avoid that SCP-173-B kills you. So you have to move for the rooms in the darkness, trying to figure out where you are and where is the fucking exit... :shock:

So... you open random doom, and see that SCP-173-B is inside... quickly you have to close your eyes or it will kill you. You only had a few seconds to see the room. You can open your eyes briefly to see where you are, but the SCP will instant move close to you (Like scp-173 when you are a little far and blinks :173: ).

I think that the blink's system it's a original idea but isn't exploded enough, we can do more with that.

BTW: We can put a keycard or something near scp-096 to force to look at him, so you get more chances to see his face :096:

What do you think?

The SCPs aren't created for this game, they are from this website: http://www.scp-wiki.net/
Like he said. If you reeeeeeeealy want it in the game, join the website, write it to fit a decent standard, and hope that it gets upvoted enough times for Reggy to put it in the game.
It doesn't quite work like that. It works more like a cat. "If it fits, I sits." Metaphorically speaking of course.
SCP - Box of Horrors v0.8.0b
Twitter
Github Profile

dragonalvaro wrote:Right now I'm reading the source code, maybe soon I can modify it and create a mod...

Let's see...

There is a noob guide to develop mods? (Recommended IDE, How to lauch the game in debug mode... etc)
You could probably make this change by adding one word to the sourcecode.

One.

Eh, there are some modding guides in the modding section.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Nah, there are probably around five to ten SCPs on the site that have characteristics that revolve around looking/not looking at them. I doubt it would make it, since I have a feeling it's already been done in a slightly different way. I'm sure you're welcome to try though. If it really turns out to be original and seem interesting.