Re: Lockroom suggestion

Tikara wrote:I actually really like the "find a code to get through this one part easier" idea! The idea's already implemented with the code to Maynard's office, and the keypads for the maintenance tunnels are already in place as well. There's also the one door in the huge gas chamber with 682's document that could use it as well. If we're going with the code idea though, then it'll have to be in a difficult to obtain area. Like a late game sort of thing hmm... something with 079 maybe? Other than re-turning on the auto-door control, you can also do something that gives it more control over the facility. In return, it'll give you the ((randomly generated each game)) codes for the doors, but now the facility's somehow more dangerous to explore and go through ((more gas leakage everywhere, more potential SCP spawn points, doors become more dickish in closing on you, etc))
I'm definitely enjoying this idea more through each suggestion, I definitely think the remote doors that lead to identical ones on the mirror of the map could be opened via security code, or a possible security pass unique to them specifically. Possibly doors leading to no where (as of now), such as the small hallway door in the gas catwalk, the unused door in the glass testing room, etc. And relating it to 079 and the remote door control system is quite an interesting idea.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Lockroom suggestion

SCP-682 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Cool idea... SFK... by the way, is there even a code for the Maintenance tunnel doors?
If there is, theres no indication of it in the game. No documents or audio files give any hints, and noones found a way to get it otherwise. And theres 1001 different combinations to open the door, good luck trying them all.
correction: ''there is 9999 different combinations''
Wait... WHAT?