Shared Youtube account

So, its just a small channel in which we post videos about SCP:CB. It can be commentaries, reviews, trailers, etc... As long as its about SCP:CB it can be anything.

Right now, these are people who have the password:
spartan322
Weeniewhacker14
Mircaine (aka Mr.SEXYVOICE)
Peanut head the statue (aka omniari)
Awesomeguy147
Destructoid
TrialTrex21
mrpeanut188

The vids:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SCPCBIndust ... rid&view=0

Rules:
1. Only SCP:CB videos, I might make an exception, but you gotta ask me and we'll see.
2. No sharing the password. Im pretty sure I can trust whoever I give the password to, but I don't know if I can trust whoever you give the pass to. So no sharing it.
3. No changing the password. If for some reason it won't let you log in, or you have to change the password, don't do anything. Just tell me and I will make another password and distribute it again.
4. Uploading: Im not going to ask you to upload daily, but a video every month must be uploaded. Not from each one, but a video in total. Of course you can upload as many as you want.
4.1. In order to get the password, you need to be able to upload. I don't really care what you use, as long as its not too laggy.
4.2. You can upload any kind of video, gameplay, commentary, etc... But try to keep it entertaining. Commentaries might be the most efficient.

I might add more rules, cause Im sure I forgot to add one that I was thinking about. I have bad memory.

So, if anyone wants to volunteer, just say it, and if I consider you trustworthy, then you get the password.
Last edited by spartan322 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Re: Shared Youtube account

spartan322 wrote:Not nesesarily. Its about SCP:CB after all.
Meh, alright. But as you see, spartan, I have become better on the forums. You don't need to like me, but I want the password. I'll ask you nicely; could you please give me the password, spartan322?

SFK363 wrote:
Meh, alright. But as you see, spartan, I have become better on the forums. You don't need to like me, but I want the password. I'll ask you nicely; could you please give me the password, spartan322?

Did you say Ass Sword?
*Hold a sword made of asses and covered in shit*
UP THE ASS YOU GO
*sticks it up sfk's ass*
I have left ze forums.

SFK363 wrote:
Quit trying. You will never get it. Neither will ThisIsMe/Combine or anyone who supports you. Never will you get the password to the amazing CB Youtube, so quit trying.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
SFK363 wrote:
Quit trying. You will never get it. Neither will ThisIsMe/Combine or anyone who supports you. Never will you get the password to the amazing CB Youtube, so quit trying.
Will you get over the hate and be nice to me for once? I don't care what you say, but you will definetely go down from moderation if you keep on like this.

Seriously Trex, you are a moderator, and your job is to help and moderate, not hate, so get your mentality right.