Re: MODEL REQUESTS: SCP-650 = Black Statue.

You would need to enter it's chamber to trigger it right? Oh and also: the statue does not possess hands or facial features. Your job is a bit easier chris!
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Will make concept art in a couple of minutes, as inspiration or guidelines. As the article refers to it as stylized, I made it look pudgy.

EDIT: Here it is:
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

When I hear exaggerated, 167cm tall statue, this entered my mind. This would look different in game, and making it realistic would ultimately make it less weird and unsettling. Not saying I don't like Chris' design, I just giving you my 0.02 per cent of a dollar.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:When I hear exaggerated, 167cm tall statue, this entered my mind. This would look different in game, and making it realistic would ultimately make it less weird and unsettling. Not saying I don't like Chris' design, I just giving you my 0.02 per cent of a dollar.
But Destructoid, when you drew 650 behind D-9341, you made him look like a toddler, he should be atleast 5.48 feet tall, as he is 167 centimeters tall. That or my math is completely wack.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.