Quick suggestion.

You know the scientist that walks under the catwalk in the beginning of the game? He should be in the glass window in 173's room and run out of a door after the breach occurs. You could find his body later, maybe even in a morbid location, such as an exit.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: Quick suggestion.

Well, I had an idea where several scientists would be watching the procedure through the glass, the scientist seen earlier can be included, but mostly they would e hard to see, with a darkened texture. One of the men would have an appearance similar to the administrator figure in 'The Sculpture' video an it can be hinted at that he is the intercom voice.

When the breach starts, the window can be shattered and all personnel suddenly gone.
It slep time bunner.

You could see several scientists and the Intercom man watching through the window, maybe with a scientist standing outside next to the rail, when the breach starts you see a metal shaders descend and block the windows while seeing the scientist banging on the door at the same time the Guard is shooting SCP-173.

When the backup light come back up you see the Guard dead, the scientist dead against the new closed door with a giant smash on the glass being seen.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

I think we should use the old intercom voice for the intro, but the breach announcer should be duke. The overseer wouldn't be watching the test. I think a couple of scientists should be a little farther behind the glass with darkened textures like Steelpoint said, that would be cool.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:You know the scientist that walks under the catwalk in the beginning of the game? He should be in the glass window in 173's room and run out of a door after the breach occurs. You could find his body later, maybe even in a morbid location, such as an exit.
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!