Re: SCP-860 implementation list + discussion

I really do wish that I had some knowledge in this stuff so that I could help, but I can't. Well, I do hope that it will all go good! Best of luck to all of you good people.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

106phobia wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:what should 860-2 look like? I don't like the way he looks currently, as in diffuse.
I kinda like the current model. It's a good combination of both humanoid and beastly qualities. But honestly, I liked the way it looked in this picture better.
Diffuse is a texture type, it means the color put on the model. It's really wierd for him to be half human and half tree like he is at the moment.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
106phobia wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:what should 860-2 look like? I don't like the way he looks currently, as in diffuse.
I kinda like the current model. It's a good combination of both humanoid and beastly qualities. But honestly, I liked the way it looked in this picture better.
Diffuse is a texture type, it means the color patterns. It's really wierd for him to be half human and half tree like he is at the moment.
I totally missed the "diffuse" in your sentence. In that sense, I do agree.

I'd like to announce the revival of this topic + SCP implementation. A new scp-860-2 model is in the works with some *cough* Radical changes.

Hopefully if my beloved programmer's MonocleBios & RisingStar are still on-board; this could be wrapped up relatively quickly with all needed assets soon finished. (We also may need another external tester cause I can no longer run scp:cb on my Mac OS, even in an x11 environment).