MTF model

Hello,

Started on a new MTF model for the game, as of now, I'm finished with the main mesh and started working on the textures. Suggestions and such are appreciated. :)

Model Progress

Mesh:
Spoiler
Textures:
Spoiler
Concept Art:
Spoiler
Last edited by Night on Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:03 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Re: MTF model

You can make something like this:
or
(the left one)
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

All of my yus.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

My yes, take all of it.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Ahh, good old Night; This is why i'm glad I have him on my project team. But anyway nice job Night, keep up the good work.

It looks real nice! I think that would be a good look for the MTFs, but the guards should wear a bit less armor and look more like "guards". Something along the lines of these guys:
I do think they should all have the current color scheme though. Just some early input, also, do you know which gun they'll have now? Or will you use a P90.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Oh man am I glad to see a new model is coming sometime soon for these guys. :D

I was originally going to do a remodel of the guards/mtf sometime in the future, but never got around to it (I'm so sorry for the wasted concept art Destructoid ;_ ;)
Night wrote:Hello, Now I'm wondering, how should I make the armour? Should it be more "high tech" or something?
YES, PLEASE. These aren't your average SWAT or military guys wearing just a kevlar vest for protection here, they'll be taking on nightmare fuel's incarnate after all.

I think they should have full body armor with it being tad scifi-ish because they are using the best Military Grade + future combat equipment. I always liked the Umbrella corp soldiers from Resident Evil or HAZMAT team Delta from the AREA-51 game on the PS2:

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l ... -teams.jpg

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs17/PRE/f/2 ... et2386.jpg

Oh shiet, looks like that Night needs to be a moderator..... Btw, very nice arts.. Expected this to happen

SCP 513 wrote:Oh shiet, looks like that Night needs to be a moderator..... Btw, very nice arts.. Expected this to happen
No, he does not. One member's contributions to the game do not make them anymore viable for a moderator position as the rest of the members. Members must be mature, very active, and smart to become viable.

And no, I am not saying Night is not any of these. He is mature and smart, however, he is not very active.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away