Re: Room Suggestions Thread.

Bobble The Clown!!! So much yes! :D that would be terrifying and akin to 895's horror monitor without the death, just revulsion and fear. Although I think Bobble only responds to children, as adults in view fall asleep or something. Id have to double check the wiki to be exactly sure but that would be crazy. I hate clowns as Im sure most people do :shock:

Room: Site Break Room
Generate more than once: No
Items inside: Special notes/memos/SCP-860/Possibly food items if health is ever added/keycards (perhaps higher level? Being the break room)
SCP Spawn Point: Yes
Explanation: This room is a medium sized lounge with basic appliances (microwave, mini-fridge, vending machine), has two-three small round tables surrounded by a few modern style red chairs. A long counter top covers one wall on the far side of the room that usually has a note/keycard/necessary item. This room could be a suitable spawnpoint for SCP-860, seeing that a doctor could be taking it somewhere whilst stopping for some coffee shortly before the breach. Other things could be included in the room such as discarded chip bags, wrappers, etc.

Tell me what you think and if its a good idea :) Feel free to add anything you thought I may have been missing.
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

AppleFace wrote:Room: Site Break Room
Items inside: Special notes/memos/SCP-860/Possibly food items if health is ever added/keycards (perhaps higher level? Being the break room)
Explanation: This room is a medium sized lounge with basic appliances (microwave, mini-fridge, vending machine), has two-three small round tables surrounded by a few modern style red chairs. A long counter top covers one wall on the far side of the room that usually has a note/keycard/necessary item. This room could be a suitable spawnpoint for SCP-860, seeing that a doctor could be taking it somewhere whilst stopping for some coffee shortly before the breach. Other things could be included in the room such as discarded chip bags, wrappers, etc.

Tell me what you think and if its a good idea :) Feel free to add anything you thought I may have been missing.
I like it and i would like to add to it. What if alongside finding 860, you see 096 in the room surrounded by bodies with 860 on a table close by or in the hands of a corpse, maybe shining in the light a little to get the players attention. You would have to weave through the carnage and grab the key without activating 096. This would give 096 a little more purpose as well as making 860 somewhat challenging to get. And I dont know about everyone else but turning my back on 096 is nearly as chilling a thought as accidently seeing his face. As it is he just sits around in blood pools, but the wiki says he likes to wander. Also what if as soon as you grab the key you can hear him coming to his feet and starting to wander again? :shock:

Dr. Geist wrote:
AppleFace wrote:Room: Site Break Room

I like it and i would like to add to it. What if alongside finding 860, you see 096 in the room surrounded by bodies with 860 on a table close by or in the hands of a corpse, maybe shining in the light a little to get the players attention. You would have to weave through the carnage and grab the key without activating 096. This would give 096 a little more purpose as well as making 860 somewhat challenging to get. And I dont know about everyone else but turning my back on 096 is nearly as chilling a thought as accidently seeing his face. As it is he just sits around in blood pools, but the wiki says he likes to wander. Also what if as soon as you grab the key you can hear him coming to his feet and starting to wander again? :shock:
Meh, I dont like it. The bodies is a no since the guy himself leaves no trace of his victims (said in Doc)

Dr. Geist wrote:
chris0matic wrote: Meh, I dont like it. The bodies is a no since the guy himself leaves no trace of his victims (said in Doc)
Ahhh yes I did overlook that. Well minus the corpse it could still work out.
No trace huh? when what do you call the blood? a litchy????
no, that is a trace.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Perhaps adding onto Appleface's idea, have an entire area of the facility devoted for recreational purposes, separate the recreational part from the SCP rooms/offices and everything else with a series of air-locks, make the walls and rooms of the recreational area much less...sterile, to give staff and the players a more light hearted and happier feel. (BUT! the oppressive atmosphere can still be retained if the lighting, props, and sounds are done right.) So far I have two room ideas:

1.) Room: Site gymnasium.
Generate more than once: Not sure, leaning towards no, or having only 1 to 2 gyms in a play-through.
Items inside: Perhaps various key-cards, batteries, gas masks, documents, eye-drops, med kits, basically anything that's normally found.
SCP Spawn Point: More on that.
Explanation: I was thinking that the player could stumble upon a Gym in various states, some of them involving SCP's, some not.

1.a) The player could stumble upon various corpses, and makeshift barricades made by a group of Guards protecting a group of Dr's and Scientists. The barricades would block the player from getting to them, a guard would either A: Tell the player he can join if he goes back and makes sure the doors he came through are closed, or B: Tell the player he is sorry (Or maybe not.) and inform them that they must die because they are D-class. In both cases a loud roar would be heard, and 682 would swiftly rampage through one section of the gym and basically just run over the survivor group, and clear the barricade for the player.

Problem is, how could it be made so that 682 does not see the player? And I know you guys are gonna say "BUT ALL THE PEOPLE BE DEAD OR IN SAFE PLACE" Well, perhaps there could be some explanation given by the guards, or by the chattering survivors on how and why they couldn't get to a safe place.

2.b) The player could stumble upon a situation much like the one above, but the barricades would be far more makeshift and all over the place, and the Guards/Dr's/Scientists would be replaced by a small group of D-class. The D-class would then either call the player over (They are scared, and so they believe numbers will make them safer.) or they would be arguing with each other, one would pull out a pistol in a panic, and another would attempt to wrestle it from him. Both would end up getting shot (the shooter will be successful in shooting the other D-class, but the victim still stands, and is able to force the shooter to move his arm down, making him shoot his own leg.) as they both cry in pain 106 would either drag both into the PD, or would drop down from the ceiling (He did in one story on the SCP site.) and lay there. a third D-class would then attempt to touch 106, foolishly thinking he might have been a normal Human, and then wither in pain and eventually die from corrosion. 106 would then walk up to the two remaining D-class and drag them both into the PD.

3.c) The player would find 96 in the center, where a group of D-class would approach him, thinking he may be a normal Human in need, they would see 96's face and then would be chased down a hall way, leaving the player alone.

4.d) The player simply finds an empty and destroyed gym.

2.) Room: Theater.
Generate more than once: Yes.
Items inside:None.
SCP Spawn Point: Yes? No? not sure.
Explanation:The player could find a small or medium sized Theater (Could be a stage or a movie theater.) Perhaps for the Movie Theater room the screen could emit very bright and rapid flashes, to the point where the player may even find it hard to actually navigate the room (Plenty of horror games and movies do flashing lights, but not to the point where it disorients the viewer/player.) this could make it horrifying if the player is being chased by any of the SCP's, as the flashing would be so bright and rapid that they really can not make out what the Hell is going on.

A Hideous Beast wrote:Perhaps adding onto Appleface's idea, have an entire area of the facility devoted for recreational purposes, separate the recreational part from the SCP rooms/offices and everything else with a series of air-locks, make the walls and rooms of the recreational area much less...sterile, to give staff and the players a more light hearted and happier feel. (BUT! the oppressive atmosphere can still be retained if the lighting, props, and sounds are done right.) So far I have two room ideas:

1.) Room: Site gymnasium.
Generate more than once: Not sure, leaning towards no, or having only 1 to 2 gyms in a play-through.
Items inside: Perhaps various key-cards, batteries, gas masks, documents, eye-drops, med kits, basically anything that's normally found.
SCP Spawn Point: More on that.
Explanation: I was thinking that the player could stumble upon a Gym in various states, some of them involving SCP's, some not.

1.a) The player could stumble upon various corpses, and makeshift barricades made by a group of Guards protecting a group of Dr's and Scientists. The barricades would block the player from getting to them, a guard would either A: Tell the player he can join if he goes back and makes sure the doors he came through are closed, or B: Tell the player he is sorry (Or maybe not.) and inform them that they must die because they are D-class. In both cases a loud roar would be heard, and 682 would swiftly rampage through one section of the gym and basically just run over the survivor group, and clear the barricade for the player.

Problem is, how could it be made so that 682 does not see the player? And I know you guys are gonna say "BUT ALL THE PEOPLE BE DEAD OR IN SAFE PLACE" Well, perhaps there could be some explanation given by the guards, or by the chattering survivors on how and why they couldn't get to a safe place.

2.b) The player could stumble upon a situation much like the one above, but the barricades would be far more makeshift and all over the place, and the Guards/Dr's/Scientists would be replaced by a small group of D-class. The D-class would then either call the player over (They are scared, and so they believe numbers will make them safer.) or they would be arguing with each other, one would pull out a pistol in a panic, and another would attempt to wrestle it from him. Both would end up getting shot (the shooter will be successful in shooting the other D-class, but the victim still stands, and is able to force the shooter to move his arm down, making him shoot his own leg.) as they both cry in pain 106 would either drag both into the PD, or would drop down from the ceiling (He did in one story on the SCP site.) and lay there. a third D-class would then attempt to touch 106, foolishly thinking he might have been a normal Human, and then wither in pain and eventually die from corrosion. 106 would then walk up to the two remaining D-class and drag them both into the PD.

3.c) The player would find 96 in the center, where a group of D-class would approach him, thinking he may be a normal Human in need, they would see 96's face and then would be chased down a hall way, leaving the player alone.

4.d) The player simply finds an empty and destroyed gym.

2.) Room: Theater.
Generate more than once: Yes.
Items inside:None.
SCP Spawn Point: Yes? No? not sure.
Explanation:The player could find a small or medium sized Theater (Could be a stage or a movie theater.) Perhaps for the Movie Theater room the screen could emit very bright and rapid flashes, to the point where the player may even find it hard to actually navigate the room (Plenty of horror games and movies do flashing lights, but not to the point where it disorients the viewer/player.) this could make it horrifying if the player is being chased by any of the SCP's, as the flashing would be so bright and rapid that they really can not make out what the Hell is going on.
Woh... That sounds pretty wicked, perhaps both of our ideas could be implemented?? :3
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

haha yea, you make 682 crash though the gym, i would like to see you try hahahahahahaha. The gym (if there is a gym mentioned in the wiki) would be ok. Why would it be damaged? who damaged it? 173? no. 106? no, 682, very damage like you would not know it was a gym. 682 yelling making a earth quake? sure 096? Maybe to get to someone.
A gym is just a vary large room so that there can be a epic scene right? To make 682 break everything in its path would take a lot of work. A lot.
And a theater? Why would there be a theater in a Research facility? Better find an SCP that is a theater. :mrgreen:
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.