Re: Room Suggestions Thread.

AppleFace wrote:Sooooo... Any feedback on my "break room" idea?? XD
Love it! Concept is great and coincides with what I assume is a live-in facility which would have break rooms, housing ,cafeteria, gyms, theaters, and many more options to increase moral and productivity of personnel. That section of the facility should have a friendlier feel, which interpreted to the dark, possibly blood splattered environment of the game would probably be way scarier than the sterile hallways of the research and containment sector. Even just abandoned quiet areas where people would normally be bustling about would heighten tension for the player, any noise or clatter would cause everyone to jump.

Dr. Geist wrote:
Love it! Concept is great and coincides with what I assume is a live-in facility which would have break rooms, housing ,cafeteria, gyms, theaters, and many more options to increase moral and productivity of personnel. That section of the facility should have a friendlier feel, which interpreted to the dark, possibly blood splattered environment of the game would probably be way scarier than the sterile hallways of the research and containment sector. Even just abandoned quiet areas where people would normally be bustling about would heighten tension for the player, any noise or clatter would cause everyone to jump.
basically dis

A Hideous Beast wrote:
Dr. Geist wrote:
basically dis
On a different floor right?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Naw man, we gots to have floors.
Agreed, or at the very least a train or tram system that would go to an alternate adjoining facility for the staff. Although given the warhead situation I'm not sure if it would be farther away so as not to obstruct the explosive force from eliminating the containment area or if it would need to be destroyed as well to avoid giving breached SCPs a place to escape. Thoughts?

Destructoid wrote:Tram system...
I LIKE THIS IDEA.
Inside the tram could be a map, the facility should be circular and the nuke silo should be a spot in the middle.
"Black Mesa can kiss my bankrupt a-"
-Cave Johnson

Anyways, I like tram system. But, first, where would the foundation be build? Black Mesa was put on cliffs, so they used the trams to get around.