Great Intercom Idea!

So how about this, in one of the tunnels you find in game there will be a intercom which you can interact with. If you activate the intercom a person (perhaps class-D or MTF) could communicate with you and perhaps even help you! They could help such as telling you places where you could find a key-card or a certain room or perhaps trick you into going into places where SCP-106 or SCP-173 could be. Or somewhere where the MTF could jump you. Anyone like this idea?
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: Great Intercom Idea!

whathopercy wrote:That sounds awesome. If it was randomized like you said, you would have to decide to go to the coordinates or go your own way.
The location of the intercom would have to be randomized or else it'd be easy for the play to go to the intercom and get directions and what not.
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF

Re: Great Intercom Idea!

Soulzarath wrote:The location of the intercom would have to be randomized or else it'd be easy for the play to go to the intercom and get directions and what not.
Place it in the electrical center, and have it be a large SNAV Ultimate that you can scroll around the map with.