Different character

Let me explain, your character have a different characteristic each party launch.

Example: Class D-8452: asthma (can not run a lot), not much eye blinks.

It is a good idea? As his, the player will have to take different object depending their characteristic

(sorry I use google translation :sob: )

Re: Different character

That's actually a very good idea! Random characteristics on each start to make the game more realistic and interesting, give the players feeling that it's the human you play with, not just a bunch of scripts.
Oh, I hate it when people just can't remember my name. I'm [REDACTED], morons.

While I think asthma is a bit unfair due to sprinting being an important factor in the game and you can't control the randomization, I love the idea of having different characteristics every time you play. Especially changing race ethnicity if hands are ever implemented into the game.
Administrator at the Official SCP:CB Wiki

I think it should be something that does not alter the game play. Stuff like:
-Age...?
-Crime committed

and stuff like that. Something that makes each character unique, but doesn't make the game harder. I would imagine people re starting the game if their character had less sprint or blink meter.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I feel like now, we want to stick with D-9341. Like Omniary said, it would work better as a mod.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Fine, stick with D-9341, but as far as I remember we don't know jack squat about what he has done or who he is! I think its an EXCELLENT idea to have random backstories for different playthroughs - maybe they can even play into the game! (e.g. for a D-9341 who has killed his wife, 106 could leave messages saying "how did you do it?" or "i found her body" in the pocket dimension). Not so sure about characteristics such as asthma effecting game mechanics, but maybe those could be implemented in a harder difficulty setting.
"Yes, it's a goddamn nuke, but if 682 survives and adapts we'd be boned beyond belief."