Re: MTF death scene

Uber_173 wrote:My basic idea is that we could have a scene where the player sees a group of Mobile Task Force brutally slain by one of the hostile Scp`s. One possibility could have the player walk into a room with a monitor on, and on the monitor the player would witnesses a squad of MTF hunted by (Probably) 173 or 106, the player would hear their cries of horror with some of them banging on the doors of the chamber while others try to take on the SCP. This scene would then end abruptly and the monitor would cut to a black screen.

This is just an idea and it does have its flaws like it being very simular to the intro sequence but I do think this could be interesting if implemented into the game. I would like to hear what you guys think about this.
Cutting to a black screen is kinda cliche, I'd leave the screen on.

EH, realistically, only 096 could kill them. 3 people with eye contact defeat SCP-173. SCP-106 would be either immediately contained, or they would chuck flashbangs to send him back to the PD when they see him (he hates flashes of light) But if you saw them killed by 096 over a monitor, you'd be guaranteed to see him yourself, which would turn him on you.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

SCP-682 wrote:EH, realistically, only 096 could kill them. 3 people with eye contact defeat SCP-173. SCP-106 would be either immediately contained, or they would chuck flashbangs to send him back to the PD when they see him (he hates flashes of light) But if you saw them killed by 096 over a monitor, you'd be guaranteed to see him yourself, which would turn him on you.
I think one possible scenario could not be with the MTF's, but with some guards (they're indespensible, killing 1 out of 9 MTF's seems kinda risky) being attacked by 682 on camera. It would simply show them running backwards on a camera, away from something in the foreground, and 682's claw suddenly swipes at them, and destroying them, and the room partially.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote: I think one possible scenario could not be with the MTF's, but with some guards (they're indespensible, killing 1 out of 9 MTF's seems kinda risky) being attacked by 682 on camera. It would simply show them running backwards on a camera, away from something in the foreground, and 682's claw suddenly swipes at them, and destroying them, and the room partially.
Just like with the helo in Gate B.
http://www.youtube.com/NemetRobert1996

SCP-682 wrote:EH, realistically, only 096 could kill them. 3 people with eye contact defeat SCP-173. SCP-106 would be either immediately contained, or they would chuck flashbangs to send him back to the PD when they see him (he hates flashes of light) But if you saw them killed by 096 over a monitor, you'd be guaranteed to see him yourself, which would turn him on you.
Perhaps they enter a room where they are unware of 173's presence?

Omniary wrote:
I think one possible scenario could not be with the MTF's, but with some guards (they're indespensible, killing 1 out of 9 MTF's seems kinda risky) being attacked by 682 on camera. It would simply show them running backwards on a camera, away from something in the foreground, and 682's claw suddenly swipes at them, and destroying them, and the room partially.
Maybe it can be something "random". What I mean, is that it won't happen on every playthrough, but only when 096 and the MTF go to the same room. Which won't be often. This can show you how dangerous 096 is, even if you already knew that. Him slaughtering the MTF would be scary.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Not to mention it would be good to see some dead bodies around. And maybe a way to kill the MTFs (that eletric thing doesn't work on them).

Would be a very interesting situation to come across, though I think it might be more relevant if it is a Guard Squad instead of an MTF squad, since the MTF are more well trained and equipped. Also the Guards are on the site since the start of the game while the MTF are only on site near the end.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

A Hideous Beast wrote:
Perhaps they enter a room where they are unware of 173's presence?
Hard to accomplish, considering the player, a lowly Class D, does it hundreds of times, and I'm sure they're trained to check corners for specifically that.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE