SCP-096 Stuff

Hello everyone,

This is just a thread I've made for my progress on 096, mainly on its animations. So feel free to suggest any animations you can think of.
Since I've finished with the model of 096 (well, mostly finished to be more accurate) I'n now working on making and repairing animations.

So far, I've made a new idle animation and walking animation, along with a small extra animation for when 096 is sitting. Whilst I have also repaired the running animation slightly, getting up animation, panicking animation and some minor changes in the other animations.
here some of them are:
new sitting animation
running animation
new idle animation

I'm also planning on creating some new animations; actual attacking animation (for when NPCs look at 096's face), the ripping off of body parts (after attack animation), another panicking animation for when a NPC looks in its face, a bashing through doors animation and a couple of other animations for when 096 is sitting/relaxed
Please suggest more ideas if you have any.
(Here is a video of a couple of new and updated animations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VQ2GFMNiQY )

Thanks! :)

The wip pictures of SCP 096's model.
To see some other SCP stuff I have made, click here.
Last edited by Night on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Re: SCP-096 Stuff

Juicy wrote:They look nice!

What kind of animation are you going to do for him when he goes through doors? Breaking them or forcing them? (I prefer the second one)
Thank you.
I could make both, more variations are better after all. What I had in mind is that he basically bends the metal with both of his hands to create a hole like passage to go through, but I'm not sure how will the door look like in future versions, so I'll probably keep it for later. :P
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

For the large containment doors, you could have him squeeze his hands between the two doors and push them aside, or he can just smash a reasonable sized hole through the middle and crawl through. Also, I think you should make allow 096 to transition between actions by somehow connecting his animations. It would make his movement seem a lot more fluid and smooth.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:For the large containment doors, you could have him squeeze his hands between the two doors and push them aside, or he can just smash a reasonable sized hole through the middle and crawl through. Also, I think you should make animations transition by somehow connecting his door breaking animation with him starting to run, so his movement is smoother and fluid.
Sounds nice. And I'm pretty much making transition animations for everything, so that wouldn't be a problem. :)
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Are you still working on that 106 model? From the two pictures, it looks like it could be good, maybe you could hand it out to those who want a new one instead of the current one, with instructions of how to implement it, that way people could chose what model they want.

Also, 096 is looking awesome
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD

Thanks Ndi, glad you think so. :)

Unfortunately I have lost the head mesh of 106 (which was also the first SCP model I have made), I have only the textures left, I'm not sure, but I might have the head mesh on another computer, but that's not very likely. :/
And thanks.
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Night wrote:Thanks Ndi, glad you think so. :)

Unfortunately I have lost the head mesh of 106 (which was also the first SCP model I have made), I have only the textures left, I'm not sure, but I might have the head mesh on another computer, but that's not very likely. :/
And thanks.
I think you can work on different SCP models.That would be awesome.

Night wrote:Thanks Ndi, glad you think so. :)

And thanks.
That's a shame, I really quite loved the model
When going into the unknown, always know what you know abouts what's not known about the unknown known.

RADICAL LORD