Voice Talent Available (Steelpoint, check this out please)

Hey guys, I'd like to let everyone know (Steelpoint and others) that I can record some samples for anyone if you were looking to put more dynamic characters into the game soon or in the future. Whatever role would be fine with me, big or small, I'd just like to know if there were any sample lines you'd guys like for me to record???

Please reply! :D
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )

Re: Voice Talent Available (Steelpoint, check this out pleas

Hmm, there isn't any word yet on any required audio requests, but a few random samples could be nice (if you already have some). c:

Me, Irontaco and a couple of others were discussing the possibilities of adding 106 voice clips to the game, which is a very interesting possibility. I'll drop Regalis a message when he returns (which is about at the end of this week), to see how he thinks. Also, some more voice acting for various NPCs in the intro would be nice, general conversations by the doctors on your way to 173's containment cell. Of course we'll need to see what seems to go well with Regalis first. It would be nice to have more voice actors, we only have about 5 in the whole game so far.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Voice Talent Available (Steelpoint, check this out pleas

Omniary wrote:Hmm, there isn't any word yet on any required audio requests, but a few random samples could be nice (if you already have some). c:

Me, Irontaco and a couple of others were discussing the possibilities of adding 106 voice clips to the game, which is a very interesting possibility. I'll drop Regalis a message when he returns (which is about at the end of this week), to see how he thinks. Also, some more voice acting for various NPCs in the intro would be nice, general conversations by the doctors on your way to 173's containment cell. Of course we'll need to see what seems to go well with Regalis first. It would be nice to have more voice actors, we only have about 5 in the whole game so far.
Alrighty, I just wanted to have some input :P I'll whip up some samples and tell me if you like them :)
Your Friendly Neighborhood Motivator

God is Love
(Look me up on Soundcloud! ^-^ https://soundcloud.com/officialconduit )