Spawning in other containers

Well, I would suggest that when you spawn, you spawn in other containers in which the (Aggressive/Non-Aggressive) SCP's are stored. I guess, how this shall work is that depending on your map seed and can be changed within the future updates.

Map seed spawning for 173's chamber (Normal) - S17D4G (Or just left blank)

Map seed spawning for 106's chamber - 4DG75S

Map seed spawning for 372's chamber - 55G88VV

Map seed spawning for 096's chamber - FGT125

Map seed spawning for 914's chamber - TTTG531

So basically, what I am saying is that when you spawn and one of these map codes are in the "Map seed" bar, you will spawn in a specific chamber for that following SCP. The reason why I didn't add SCP-079 is because he is the main cause of this containment. I will not add SCP-895 because it would summon SCP-106 when you approach the coffin.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

Re: Spawning in other containers

Different beginnings with the roll of a class-d about to be used for SCP testing for different SCPs in every one of them, then with a containment breach happening as he is about to be used for the test.

Sounds like a good idea to me, but wouldn't that cause a problem with 106 since you need a key card to get out?
Or does he pull you into the pocket dimension as the breach starts, and dumps you somewhere random in the facility?

Still a good idea though.
What fun is there in making sense?
Now, if you will excuse me i have some chaos to wreak.
Resident forum robot monkey, and chaos incarnate.

Well, 079 causes the breach. (Unless you mean your in the Pocket Dimension and the breach starts while your in there). But as you said, if you enter 106's chamber, the breach will be started and 106 kills the MTF's, then, he will come after you and take you into the pocket dimension and that's pretty much how you escape his chamber.

As for 372, I kind of take that back, since 372 doesn't harm people.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:Well, 079 causes the breach. (Unless you mean your in the Pocket Dimension and the breach starts while your in there). But as you said, if you enter 106's chamber, the breach will be started and 106 kills the MTF's, then, he will come after you and take you into the pocket dimension and that's pretty much how you escape his chamber.

As for 372, I kind of take that back, since 372 doesn't harm people.
372 eats arms when it gets hungry.

Anyway, I like this idea. But since 106 is kind of a other worldly monster, wouldn't he just kill you instead of dumping you in some random part of the facility? If I was locked in a box with a corpse for a couple of months, i'd be grumpy.

You know, if we have different spawn pints, what about playing as different characters as well? So for 106's spawn point, you could be a security guard, another would be in the office, and when 106 breaches containment, both run out in a panic (forgetting their firearms) and after running for a few seconds, you see 106 drag the other guy to the pocket dimension. Or an intro where you play as a scientist. Just a thought.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE