Re: Various models for consideration

Nice, now you just need to make the white eyes blackish with silver iris'. As for 513, I'm more for colorless appeal and the eyes are deviating too much from that.

Other than that, it's all very great IMO. I just feel the black texture is missing the red patch thingies seen in the original picture. Now that I think about it, when I first saw SCP-106, I thought he had hair and was completely without a jacket.

Oh good god, when I looked up the 106 image just now I swear to god I thought I saw it squint at me.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:Nice, now you just need to make the white eyes blackish with silver iris'. As for 513, I'm more for colorless appeal and the eyes are deviating too much from that.

Other than that, it's all very great IMO. I just feel the black texture is missing the red patch thingies seen in the original picture. Now that I think about it, when I first saw SCP-106, I thought he had hair and was completely without a jacket.
513:
Oh good god, when I looked up the 106 image just now I swear to god I thought I saw it squint at me.
106:
I tried doing a colorless eyed 513, didn't really turn out well. It's black and white, minus some blue and red tinting on the veins and some green grime. Its incredibly muted, and having eyes that stand out works well. As for canon, the article doesn't even mention eyes at all. It might as well be slenderman.

Flat color render. There is most definitely red spots. I think I'll leave the blue in the eyes, that's how it was in the wiki photo

Proof:
Spoiler
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

I sped through this thread, it was cool seeing the progress on these scp's. Getting right color and the right tone is always tricky, but without a doubt worth the effort in the end (great experience). The best advice I got, was to look up whatever you want to create. SCP 106 is living rot? what does rot colour look like, people can say its black it's red it's blue, but what type of red, black or blue color? Real reference is answer, thanks to google it's much easier.

I dont know if you've tested this model ingame enviornment, will there be a major high graphic improvement so you can even see his skin specular?