Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Irontaco wrote:Yeppers. He does that.

I think Night had made a few extra animations for 096 and between one of them was 096 briefly falling on his knee then getting up quickly at full speed.

Remember, any thing added to the game is up to Regalis' interpretation.
Ok.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Oh, i see. I have never seen that happen in the game so I didn't know.

By the way, has Regalis said anything about what other SCPs he is working on besides 860? When he replied to my recent message it sounded like he was working on several SCPs including 860, but he didn't say what they were.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

legendaryweredragon wrote:Oh, i see. I have never seen that happen in the game so I didn't know.

By the way, has Regalis said anything about what other SCPs he is working on besides 860? When he replied to my recent message it sounded like he was working on several SCPs including 860, but he didn't say what they were.
Not calling you a liar or anything at all but, seeing you say Regalis gave you a PM stating he likes the 682 idea sounds a little way off.

You wouldn't mind sharing some screenshots of the PM or messages?
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Here is what Regalis said. The message he was replying to contained a copy of my full list of ideas and also links to the articles for the top four SCPs on my list. (743, 650, 136, 472) He did not say anything about my 682 idea. He was talking about my full list of ideas.
Thanks for the suggestions, although at the moment my hands are full with all the SCPs being added to v1.0 that I don't really have time to consider any more SCP additions at least for a while. SCP-860 alone is a pretty large project, and it's just one of several new SCPs that will be added in v1.0. Your suggestions seem like they could work though, we'll see if some of them make it to the game at some point.

I agree with the "other suggestions" as well, especially SCP-035 and SCP-096 aren't really being used to their full potential currently.

I noticed something interesting. I read the file for 049 and it appears to reference 035. It talks about 049 having a meeting at some point with another SCP which sounds like 035. In light of this there should be some kind of interaction between 049 and 035 in the game. 035 might give you some information about 049 that might or might not be true and gives you some kind of side quest involving 049. 049 claims it is trying to cure a "disease" that it is able to sense in certain humans, although it is not known what that disease actually is. What if their was some kind of item in the game that could make 049 satisfied that you do not have the disease?

I have an idea for SCP-173. It could have its head movement mechanic back, since I thought it was a neat function. Additionally, SCP-173 should have the ability to move it's arms when not looked at. For example, when 173 is idle, it can have its arms down in a rest position. But, when the player blinks, 173 can have its arms foward in their trademark position, if it is within 5 feet from the player. Maybe 173 could even have a sort of "running" movement when not looked at.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:I have an idea for SCP-173. It could have its head movement mechanic back, since I thought it was a neat function. Additionally, SCP-173 should have the ability to move it's arms when not looked at. For example, when 173 is idle, it can have its arms down in a rest position. But, when the player blinks, 173 can have its arms forward in their trademark position, if it is within 5 feet from the player. Maybe 173 could even have a sort of "running" movement when not looked at.
I think 173's head movement mechanic was very cool and I think it should be added back in too. Also I think the ideas for 173 moving its other body parts are interesting but I'm not sure I would want that in the game.

How about if 173's posture changes depending on how close it is to you after it moves. When it gets really close to you, you can see it reaching for you, and when further away it seems either more relaxed or in a position where it looks like it is about to spring. and I also think that it's legs should me movable, so that after it moves it looks like it was frozen in the middle of running. But the differences in it's posture should usually be subtle.