Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Abincyprus wrote:
legendaryweredragon wrote:blink health
That sounds like it will get really annoying. Blink mechanic is as good as it is.
I agree with Abincyprus, the current blink mechanics got no problems and this wouldn't really help, besides, there are eye drops that slow down the blink meter.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

About the current map generation. I kind of miss the completely randomized map generation were you literally have no way of knowing what room is next (I'm talking about back when you would be going through a normal hallway and all of the sudden you come across a bathroom or server room.) I think it would be nice if you had the option to choose between a sectioned containment breach seed (with the checkpoint rooms and areas) and a random seed (no checkpoint rooms and a completely random room generation like the older versions of SCP:CB.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

The problem with the map generation is that the map is to linear. It's just a long chain of hallways and some dead ends. I really miss some maze like structure with more corners and cycles, especially in LCZ.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?