Re: Audio Requests

Raining Pixel wrote:Think hearing 079 talk through the public announcement system randomly would be a nice thing to add in to the game because his voice can be very creepy like when he talks in the large test chamber.
I was thinking that too, but it comes to mind that he actually wants to keep himself anonymous to avoid being discovered. He could probably do better things to remain unknown like killing personnel by broadcasting SCP-895 signals and such.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Popuphater wrote:
The loop is too long. People will still think they're being chased long after 106 goes away because they'll have to wait for the loop to end. Other than that, it's a pretty good loop. Maybe for another SCP that doesn't have a loop yet or 106 in the pocket dimension?
The same happens with the current loop, it loops a few times more before it cuts out.

It can also be made so that the song completely stops after 106 has gone away.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:
Popuphater wrote:
The loop is too long. People will still think they're being chased long after 106 goes away because they'll have to wait for the loop to end. Other than that, it's a pretty good loop. Maybe for another SCP that doesn't have a loop yet or 106 in the pocket dimension?
The same happens with the current loop, it loops a few times more before it cuts out.

It can also be made so that the song completely stops after 106 has gone away.
This.

And I make the Tracks long enough so they are easier to cut and edit, Should they ever be considered for use.

Thank you anyhow.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

https://soundcloud.com/fire-fox-3/lonely-ambience

More Ambience.

Made this one ages ago.

Forgot to upload it..

https://soundcloud.com/fire-fox-3/distant-calls

For SCP-860. Possibly used when transitioning into the Forest?

Ps3RageGamer wrote:Does anyone need any voice acting done that may / will be in the game? I have good equipment for it. ( blue snowball with a double layer pop filter and adobe audition )
Well, I think the Game could use more Voice Actors myself. May make it sound more diverse, For sure. Got any Samples? We would love to hear them!
Last edited by FireFox on Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.