Re: Improved intro

CostaRic wrote:A marvelous idea of a way of introducing the player to blinking, I didn't expected that before, I could suggest some dialog lines right now, but I think they would be quiet cheesy, rather wait and see how it comes out, could I try to do some voice-acting, have been willing to do for a while now. :P

I'd like to do voice acting if I could I have a blue snowball and I can do a range of voices including a Russian accent.
My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/PCRageGamer

LukeDude759 wrote:I assume 079 was the one that caused the containment breach by hacking the door control system. You could have a D-Class say "I could have sworn I saw a face flash on that monitor back there" to hint that 079 has already breached containment.
Instead of that why not allow the player to see it by himself? Make it so it flashes for only a few frames, so that it is easy to miss. This would make for a good way to foreshadow 079 and if missed, nothing happens.

It would also be cool having little things like that on the game. Things that foreshadow or hint parts of the plot, but that are not right in your face.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

I really like the intro as it have improved over the past few months, but it is really bland to me. I figure that they tested out SCP-173 to hell after it's recovery. Instead of testing how about a cleaning crew including the player goes to clean the red diarrea 173 leaves behind. Also the class D's may need a new model for this as well like rubber boots and long sleeve shirts for hygine (if the foundation cares for such). The Class D in the middle is equipped with a mop and a rolling mop bucket while the player and Chocolate Chip Charlie do a stare down at 173. After you all enter the containment chamber the middle guy starts to mop. When the containment breach occurs and the two Class Ds get their neck snapped the bucket will spill over and the mop will clatter to the ground. wutdouguistink?
"Checklist completed, S.O.B."

Сlass D

Class D runs on a set of class D like scp-049-2 :106: , but he is not in tunnels. If you notice the player attacks. If the game does not take my idea, I will try to create a mod. Thanks in advance.

Ps. I apologize for the ignorance I am Russian and translated all over Google. :)

Spiffycat wrote:I really like the intro as it have improved over the past few months, but it is really bland to me. I figure that they tested out SCP-173 to hell after it's recovery. Instead of testing how about a cleaning crew including the player goes to clean the red diarrea 173 leaves behind. Also the class D's may need a new model for this as well like rubber boots and long sleeve shirts for hygine (if the foundation cares for such). The Class D in the middle is equipped with a mop and a rolling mop bucket while the player and Chocolate Chip Charlie do a stare down at 173. After you all enter the containment chamber the middle guy starts to mop. When the containment breach occurs and the two Class Ds get their neck snapped the bucket will spill over and the mop will clatter to the ground. wutdouguistink?
This
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:
Spiffycat wrote:I really like the intro as it have improved over the past few months, but it is really bland to me. I figure that they tested out SCP-173 to hell after it's recovery. Instead of testing how about a cleaning crew including the player goes to clean the red diarrea 173 leaves behind. Also the class D's may need a new model for this as well like rubber boots and long sleeve shirts for hygine (if the foundation cares for such). The Class D in the middle is equipped with a mop and a rolling mop bucket while the player and Chocolate Chip Charlie do a stare down at 173. After you all enter the containment chamber the middle guy starts to mop. When the containment breach occurs and the two Class Ds get their neck snapped the bucket will spill over and the mop will clatter to the ground. wutdouguistink?
This
LOL

Yeah that is a good idea.

I cannot understand why they even need to approaching him anyway. What was going to happen if the accident not happen ? I mean what TEST ?

Actually, it'd make more sense if the game started off in the Office Zone, and the intro showed a short progression from the office to heavy to light containment zones. The intro deserves to be expanded anyways, and it would be the best way to show off the facility layout before hand to give the player a good idea of where they need to go. Maybe have an area where you can see Gate B from afar through a observation deck, as well as going through 'behind the scenes' areas in preexisting rooms in-game, like the catwalk in the [url=http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... /Room4.png]4 doored room in light containment[/url] and the area behind the windows in the large testing chamber with 682's note.

It would be really be really neat to see the whole facility lit and teeming with faculty, and I think it would make more sense for the D-Class cells to be located in the personnel facilities rather than light containment.

Omniary wrote:Actually, it'd make more sense if the game started off in the Office Zone, and the intro showed a short progression from the office to heavy to light containment zones. The intro deserves to be expanded anyways, and it would be the best way to show off the facility layout before hand to give the player a good idea of where they need to go. Maybe have an area where you can see Gate B from afar through a observation deck, as well as going through 'behind the scenes' areas in preexisting rooms in-game, like the catwalk in the 4 doored room in light containment and the area behind the windows in the large testing chamber with 682's note.

It would be really be really neat to see the whole facility lit and teeming with faculty, and I think it would make more sense for the D-Class cells to be located in the personnel facilities rather than light containment.
I agree with pretty much everything. One thing that would be an interesting thing to add would be for example the guards are beginning to take you a certain way,(maybe through a heavier containment area) and an MTF is guarding the door and states "No personnel allowed through this area, Heavy Containment is undergoing structural additions". The guards then decide to take a different route, leading through other parts of the facility and into 173's containment chamber
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com