Suicide Guard's P90.

So you see that gun? Yeah, that one in the WC, being held by that there guard. Yeah, why don't you go pick it up? Aww you can't? That's odd.
... So yeah. Maybe you should fill that in cuz why can't you pick up a gun? You could at least make it look like you can pick it up (false hope) then say "This gun is out of bullets..." then destroying all hope of getting past those glitchy MTFs.
That would work well and, the fact that there's no reason you can't pick it up will stop bugging me.
Hey, perhaps it would fill in part of the backstory of why the suicide guard commits suicide? He has only one bullet left, and any SCP that could be taken out by bullets is impossible to beat because it is more likely they take more than one bullet to kill... I'd suicide if the other option was 1998/2000 chance of a horrific fate...
No jimmies were rustled in the making of this comment...

Re: Suicide Guard's P90.

I see your point SalmonHeart88, I mean, I tried to pick it up as well. If you were in such situation in real-life (which I hope not) then it'd be weird to ignore a gun lying on the ground. You'd at least check to see if there are any bullets left.

I don't mind that there aren't any guns in the game for the player to use, but it would be cool if something told the player that the weapon is empty or something
Youtube Channel (Mostly SCP Related): http://adf.ly/bIorf

SalmonHeart88 wrote: ... So yeah. Maybe you should fill that in cuz why can't you pick up a gun? You could at least make it look like you can pick it up (false hope) then say "This gun is out of bullets..." then destroying all hope of getting past those glitchy MTFs.
so true
I always thought about why can't the P90 be picked up.
Of course it serves no purpose against SCP's (because I mean for pete's sake 096 took an AT4 to the torso and lived), but maybe to counter the MTF can make it useful.
You're also a convict, so not knowing how to use a gun is like not knowing how to breathe.
All this scratchin' is makin' me rich!

Yeah, I guess it's a bit weird that it can't be picked up.

I wouldn't mind guns in the game, as long as you can't use them. They would be useless against the SCPs anyway, but I don't like the idea of being able to shoot down the MTF ("it's out of ammo" -message would prevent that though). It's just that I don't think making models for D-9134's hands, animating them and writing a ton of code for a pretty much useless feature is worth the effort.

But I guess showing a message telling that the gun is empty when you try to pick it up would be a good addition.