Re: Rooms of SCP: Containment Breach

WhiteAce wrote:Now that they've switched over, moderators can only do so much same as admins, but yes I believe they should be able to sticky.
'
Admins have a few extra tricks up our sleeves.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:Now that they've switched over, moderators can only do so much same as admins, but yes I believe they should be able to sticky.
'
Admins have a few extra tricks up our sleeves.
Well, Steelpoint, could you please sticky this topic? It is quite useful.

Yep and I take it you've lost the ability to "Bump" a topic? Btw I sent Regalis a youtube embedding code so that way this forum can use a youtube flash player and it looks like he hasn't added it.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:Yep and I take it you've lost the ability to "Bump" a topic? Btw I sent Regalis a youtube embedding code so that way this forum can use a youtube flash player and it looks like he hasn't added it.
The forums here have just as many features as the original for Admins and Moderators, if not more.

And I don't really know SFK, maybe I'll move your original post to a new thread, and sticky that, because that is definitely the most useful point of the thread.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:Yep and I take it you've lost the ability to "Bump" a topic? Btw I sent Regalis a youtube embedding code so that way this forum can use a youtube flash player and it looks like he hasn't added it.
The forums here have just as many features as the original for Admins and Moderators, if not more.

And I don't really know SFK, maybe I'll move your original post to a new thread, and sticky that, because that is definitely the most useful point of the thread.
I don't really want to start clogging up the first page with dozens of posts again like the last forum. I think for now only absolutely critical posts should be stickyed. Or posts that need attention quickly.

*EDIT* Also we have not lost any of our moderation ability's, we can do pretty much everything that we could have done on the old forum but quicker and easier now.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

SFK363 wrote:This topic is dedicated to showing the names and appearances of all the rooms. The white text in a picture indicates the name of the room, and the picture indicates what the room looks like. To teleport to a room, you need to enter "teleport <room name>" (without the quotations) in the console. For example, if you wish to teleport to SCP-106's containment room, you would enter "teleport room106" in the console.

Not all rooms are here, but I will add more soon.
Really helpful SFK!
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Regalis wrote:Merged these room topics and deleted yet another fight between Destructoid and SFK.
Ok, you got me interested now. Doesn't a fight = a warning? I though that SFK had already 3 of those.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-