Re: Personal Headcanons

Speaking of D9341's appearance, I actually did make a texture for him:
Spoiler
I tried giving his face more facial hair, though you can't really see it since it's pretty subtle.

I can't really think of other headcanons other then that I always thought that at the alternative Gate-A ending, when the screen goes dark it's like they shot D9341 with a dart or clubbed him with their P90.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Cridone wrote:Speaking of D9341's appearance, I actually did make a texture for him:
Spoiler
I tried giving his face more facial hair, though you can't really see it since it's pretty subtle.

I can't really think of other headcanons other then that I always thought that at the alternative Gate-A ending, when the screen goes dark it's like they shot D9341 with a dart or clubbed him with their P90.
That's actually really good! I like that. I wish there was a "Third-Person" Mode for the game, just to observe your character Model.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:lol d-9341 pics made me laugh why his face is round? he looks like a children can you guys make him skinnier?
I didn't make the model, I just used the default ClassD model and edited the ClassD texture.
SyphenTV wrote:That's actually really good! I like that. I wish there was a "Third-Person" Mode for the game, just to observe your character Model.
I always just had the idea of a first-person model, though in that case you don't really need a face texture unless you can somehow make a mirror.

Though while there are already walking, running and crouching animations, you would have to make new animations for switches and buttons and picking up items.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time