Why were they banned?

Okay, so I was looking through forums yesterday, and I saw that "Combine" and "SFK" were banned. I wanted to know, from other peoples opinions, why they were banned. It's probably none of my business, I understand that. But, I am very curious.

WHAT I DEDUCED SO FAR:
-------------------------------
Combine
-----------------------------
Not much. From what I gathered from his request to be back on the forums topic, and that he said he was a gigantic dick.
Started the Screw around topic, V2 and V4
---------------------------
SFK
--------------------
Not much. To what I can find, he put a lot of posts back in the old fourms.
There was a "joke"(?) between him and Omniary about "Jimmie Russling"
Posted some funny pictures in V4 of the screw around topic.
Posted some helpful info on different parts of the wiki.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, that's what I got. I probably should of just PM'd Omniary or Irontaco, and this probably isn't the best place to discuss it. Like I said, it's probably none of my business, but I was curious to hear from other people about it. Or a mod will lock this thread after the first post, which I am really against XD

Oh, and some of SFK's pictures from the screw around wiki, they are kinda large. If a mod tells me to take it down, I will.
(Don't worry, it's just Jimmie Russling Jokes)
Spoiler
Spoiler

Re: Why were they banned?

yonzo_rikuo wrote:lol jimmy rustled. maybe one day omniary will become a meme
I think Omniary's Picture was a Meme....

Also, that was off topic I suppose?...

Serimah wrote:At the risk of sounding like a backseat Mod, but past banned members are not to be discussed publically. They were banned for good reason.
No need to bring up those matters? :|
I'm stupid. Time to go read the rules page 60 times in a row :laugh:

TheHoongs wrote:
SyphenTV wrote: "Combine" and "SFK" were banned
I didn't even know that happened
SyphenTV wrote:, I saw that "Combine" and "SFK" were banned
I had seen Combine and SFK were banned. I had just saw that Combine wasn't banned.

Previously banned members are not to be discussed. Basic summary is that SFK was a cocksuck who evaded his ban and Combine was an asshole until he was pardoned.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away