Re: remove the scp poster

Serimah wrote:We all know it's you Yonzo, get a life already you nut.
C-can I lighten the mood real quick before I make a poor attempt at re-railing the thread?
[youtube]MteMigqftz0[/youtube]

Okay, now that I got that out;
I personally think that the SCP Poster is fine as it is. Unless you mean something else like a texture glitch where some other SCP Poster is misplaced or something, which I kind of doubt.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

Welm.... I think some people should Calm their Jimmies, and get the thread back on track.

Done? Okay, let me start.

I agree with the poster being removed, if implied that it's the poster in the office area. Since there is already a Giant poster is 173's chamber, I see no point that there should be 2 posters, metaphorically, "Right next to each other."

SyphenTV wrote:Welm.... I think some people should Calm their Jimmies, and get the thread back on track.

Done? Okay, let me start.

I agree with the poster being removed, if implied that it's the poster in the office area. Since there is already a Giant poster is 173's chamber, I see no point that there should be 2 posters, metaphorically, "Right next to each other."
I have to disagree, the poster in SCP-173's chamber should be removed, not the one in the office.
slender1200 wrote:
he is not me

We all know its you....both of you have HORRIBLE grammar

(Not trying to be mean its just true)

I find it silly how you posted something that was already established in a thread 20 days later.
It's not breaking a rule or anything, but it just seems pointless when it was already established several times before.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time