Re: Done with Patches for now?

gaurdianaq wrote:So is it safe to play this game now? Every time i try and start a play through another patch gets brought out and I have to restart because of it. Are most of the kinks worked out of this version now?
That depends on what you define as "safe". There are still bugs (MAVs tend to appear from time to time), but it's playable much better than the 1.0 release.

Re: Done with Patches for now?

Well I wouldn't be surprised if there wouldn't be any but I wish for a few more though to be really honest. Especially with regards to the map editor and annoying MAVs when it comes to saving and reloading such saves in quickload mode. I know that the bugs would rarely truly go away, but I think at least two more patches should hopefully appear to reduce even more of the problems (like what risingstar has been doing to fix stuff in the game).
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.